Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy Empty
PostSubject: Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy   Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 4:07 am

Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy. Here's Zach Williams ministering at Harding Prison. This song is the perfect song to sing to the convicted. Wow. Seriously powerful. I love that some of the inmates are brought to tears. Maybe some hearts were touched and some lives were changed by this gift of love from Zach and his band. God bless em.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy   Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 7:26 am

I don't care for a lot of CCM.  However, I do have a soft spot for MercyMe, Casting Crowns, and Zach Williams.  All are class acts.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy   Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:06 am

There's a group taking things like this to court saying they don't have the right to preach in jail. Sad times we live in.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy   Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 10:14 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy   Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, so this ain't metal but it sure is heavy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: