Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unique gift idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm

From Deny the Fallen's FB:
Jonathon Johnson wrote:
"So I've been advised to put this out there as a fundraiser for studio upgrades and new software etc.. Have you ever wanted a super unique gift or commemoration of of a loved one, engagement, birth announcement or just something unique for yourself as a keepsake? I am opening this up for a limited opportunity. I will be taking on commissioned work to write and record unique, one of a kind songs for anyone that is interested. If it's for a loved one or to commemorate a special event I will talk with you and take notes of specific details of your story that I can include in the song lyrics etc.. The style can cover several genres from a sweet love song all the way to having your own rock or metal track that is written for you specifically. This would also include if you we're an artist that needed music for you to put your own singing or parts to. I would include a certificate of ownership of the song stating it is a one of kind work of art that will forever belong to you or your loved one. If this is a gift idea for this holiday I can provide you with a decorative certificate saying that a song has been commissioned uniquely for them. Makes for a one of a kind gift for sure! I can also create a custom music video including pictures and videos of you or your loved one if you would like the full presentation. This would probably be a great gift for a Sacred Warrior & Deny The Fallen fan. It excites me to take on this kind of work because I know it will be a special keepsake that lasts forever and I get to share in your story! Contact me at Denythefallen@gmail.com if you're interested and we can discuss options and details. Obviously if you're wanting to commission it before Christmas you will need to act quickly so we can get a decorative certificate speed shipped to you!"

Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Hmm, that's interesting.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 6:42 pm

I think I am gonna pass.

My idea of a unique gift this year is having a necklace and matching earrings made for my wife from some of my grandmother's antique silverware.  The designs from the spoons being used will be visible on the finished product.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

topshot rhit, Fundy, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm buying my wife a new house.  She said I didn't have to get her anything for her birthday or Christmas.  What I didn't understand when she said that is that I don't get anything either!  Shocked  Laughing

Number of posts : 3874

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 2:11 pm

That's a raw deal. You need a better agent.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 3:40 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
That's a raw deal. You need a better agent.

True dat!  Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I'm buying my wife a new house.  She said I didn't have to get her anything for her birthday or Christmas.  What I didn't understand when she said that is that I don't get anything either!  Shocked  Laughing

I am sure you can coax her into a mutually satisfying favor or two!   Hubba hubba Hubba hubba Hubba hubba

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 3:26 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I am sure you can coax her into a mutually satisfying favor or two!   Hubba hubba Hubba hubba Hubba hubba

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
lol!

Unique gift idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique gift idea   Unique gift idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique gift idea
Page 1 of 1