Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am

Liberty N' Justice along with Shipwreck Island Studios is giving away LNJ's 2006 CD "Soundtrack Of A Soul" for free all day Christmas Eve at www.shipwreckislandstudios.com. The CD features guest vocals from Sebastian Bach, Stephen Pearcy (RATT), Mark Slaughter (Slaughter), Pete Loran (Trixter), Tony Harnell, Leif Garrett , Bride, Jamie Rowe (Guardian) and many more! Then on Christmas Day, Shipwreck Island is giving away a bunch more free music including a yet to be released LNJ tune featuring Terry Illous (XYZ), Alton Hood (D.O.C.) & JK Northrup!!! This is LNJ's way of saying Merry Christmas and don't forget that LNJ's new CD on Retroactive Records "Light It Up" is gonna be available 1-19-10 but preorders are shipping now and the CD can now be ordered through CD baby (http://cdbaby.com/cd/lnj) or LNJ's revamped website (www.libertynjustice.net) !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 pm

I'll definitely try to get this. I had the CD, but must have traded it off. I cannot find it. Topshot was supposed to send me his copy, but I am still waiting.

Speaking of waiting, I am still waiting for my copy of the new CD, Justin. What day did the promos get mailed out? I know with Christmas being this week that the mail is running slower, but I still want to be watching out for it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

the files are up for downloading
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 am

I keep getting the titles of the albums confused. It is "Welcome To The Revolution" that I no longer can find. Dangit! I was hoping to fill in a hole in the LnJ colleciton.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 am

Will try to download those songs.
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:57 pm

download an unreleased song at www.shipwreckislandstudios.com!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 pm

libertynjustice wrote:
download an unreleased song at [url=http://www.shipwreckislandstudios.com!!
www.shipwreckislandstudios.com!![/quote[/url]]

Very cool, did you just record that song this last year? If so how come it's not on the new album?

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 pm

yes it was recorded this last year staybrite...
"Light It Up" has been fully recorded since early August except a guitar solo (CC Deville)....
waiting for CC, I started recording two new albums a covers CD and the last LNJ CD (that's the plan at this moment),

the covers CD music is all recorded and 4 tracks have finished vocals..."Black Or White" was the first to be 100% done and I dig it! Plus has Alton Hood of DOC on it
who all so appeared on a White Cross song ("Holy War") and with Bride on "God Gave Rock N' Roll To You"
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)   A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:34 am

Very cool little bit of trivia there.......but did I hear you correctly the "last" LNJ cd, meaning your giving serious thought to retiring LNJ?
A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download) Icon_sad

A Christmas Gift From Liberty N' Justice (free CD download)
Page 1 of 1