Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A DecembeRadio update.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

A DecembeRadio update. Empty
PostSubject: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 am

Josh here giving you the scoop on what's up in the studio! The new record is blowing US away. God has really blessed us with some great songs and creativity on this one. There's a little something for everybody just like the first record, but I will have to say that this one trumps it hands down! We're so stinkin pumped for you guys to hear it!
We will be pullin some of these songs out of the bag live in the next months so be sure and come see us!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:43 am

Finally! A new album! I would have much rather had this than the reissue they did where they added one song.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:45 am

Great news isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Argh they did a reissue of the s/t album?

Good news that they are putting out a new album. I was very very impressed with their last effort.

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm curious what direction the new disc will take. I really enjoyed the southern rock/blues influence on their first one, I hope they continue on in that direction.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:39 am

Reissues .... reissues and reissues.
We don't need an other reissued, what we need is a new CD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DecembeRadio update.   A DecembeRadio update. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A DecembeRadio update.
Page 1 of 1