Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DecembeRadio

Go down 
+2
Redeemed Fool
ishmael81
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Anybody like these guys? I love classic rock (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Journey, The Who, Hendrix, Boston, etc.) and was todl these guys have that kind of vibe with Christian lyrics.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:35 pm

The first two were pretty much modern rock with a mix of the classic sound in it. Not bad but mostly just ok. The last e.p. was more toward the Rhett Walker sound and I really like it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:56 pm

I dig all three of their releases since their self-titled label debut. (They actually have two previous indie releases from before their self-titled album....I don't have those but I think Alldat does).

I dig their sound and like their songs. I kind of wish they would get busy and release another album. Their last album (Southern Attic Sessions) was released in 2011 and it was a short 5-song EP.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I dig all three of their releases since their self-titled label debut. (They actually have two previous indie releases from before their self-titled album....I don't have those but I think Alldat does).

I dig their sound and like their songs.  I kind of wish they would get busy and release another album.  Their last album (Southern Attic Sessions) was released in 2011 and it was a short 5-song EP.

I only have the self titled debut.  Their other release was a worship album that just sounded like everyone else's worship album so I skipped it.  The debut album definitely had a great classic rock vibe with a little funk and blues thrown in.  Those elements were on their two albums they did while still signed, but the producer took the guitar tones and such in a more modern rock sound.  They were still great albums.

I do wish they'd do a new album, but I am not sure they are even still together.  No one seems to update their Facebook page ever.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 am

I don't own any but have been wanting to get some of this band. Several of their songs remind me of The Black Crowes.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:43 am

I have the debut CD from DecembeRadio.
Like them.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:48 pm

They do have a bit of Black Crowes vibe with a modern sound to them....very commercial but still with a southern/blues bent.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:27 am

I wish there was more stuff like this out there to listen to.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

DecembeRadio Empty
PostSubject: Re: DecembeRadio   DecembeRadio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DecembeRadio
Page 1 of 1