Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-31

What are you watching? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:32 am

Fishes N Loaves: Heaven Sent

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 6:39 am

Bill & Ted - Face the Music

Rented it from Amazon (happy to have not purchased it).  Decent enough to watch once.  Likely some inappropriate humor here and there (probably language too) but no nudity or gross vulgarity (at least none I noticed).  I wasn't nearly as good as the first film, but I actually liked it better than the second Bill and Ted offering "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" (or as I call it, Bill & Ted Go to Hell).  Of course, as with the second film their view of "Hell" is way off base, but I don't think anyone would watch any of the three films for it's theological accuracy.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:49 pm

The Midnight Sky on Netflix. It sounded pretty cool but was quite dull. Had some nice visual effects and could have been an interesting story but I found it boring.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 7:50 am

MikeInFla wrote:
The Midnight Sky on Netflix. It sounded pretty cool but was quite dull. Had some nice visual effects and could have been an interesting story but I found it boring.

Oh yeah, I watched that a few days ago with the wife.  Was rather underwhelmed, so much so I had forgotten I even watched it.  I did enjoy the twist with the little girl he found.  But they could have easily cut 30 minutes out of the movie and not lost anything substantial (which is never a good sign).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:44 pm

We started a new series on Netflix called "Virgin River" last night.  It will take us a while to go through two seasons of it.

I also started the newest season of "The Expanse" on Amazon.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 8:34 am

alldatndensum wrote:
We started a new series on Netflix called "Virgin River" last night.  It will take us a while to go through two seasons of it.

My wife watched a few episodes of that yesterday while I was working.  She said it was like one long Hallmark movie.  She was over half way through the 3rd episode and I said "Well it looks like you are enjoying it".  She replied with "I want to stop watching it but they keep ending each episode on a cliff-hanger and I have to start the next episode to see what happened."
lol!

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 2:42 pm

Where Hope Grows

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 4:38 am

Ghosts Of War on Netflix. I love WWII movies so, knowing nothing about this, I expected to see US Soliders defeat some Nazi's. Still watching and it is a pretty odd movie. Kind of like WWII meets House On Haunted Hill. Still has an hour left and I have no idea how this will turn out. 

So much stuff to watch, so little time.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 am

Wow, that was interesting and had a twist I never expected (first, I never expected WWII soldiers to be stuck in a haunted mansion but the last 15-20 min was totally out of left field). Decent movie.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 7:22 am

^I saw that one too a week or so ago.  Yeah not bad but not that great either IMO.  I did appreciate the twist which while seemed a bit rushed, at least was something a little out of the ordinary and more creative than most horror flicks.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 11:02 am

The Karate Kid (the original-not the stink-fest reboot)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
The Karate Kid (the original-not the stink-fest reboot)

Tells us how you really feel about the reboot.  lol!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 am

Notting Hill
Family Man
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Conversations With God

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Karate Kid I, II, & III

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 10:26 am

Sweet Home Alabama

Season one of Cobra Kai

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 11:20 am

Come Away

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 10:37 pm

So I got around to catching up on some Avengers movies. What did I watch? End Game. Whoops, should not have watched that one first!

Then I watched Captain America Civil War. Whoops! Should not have watched that one first! So now I am going back and trying to watch them in order. 

Before any of this, I have not seen any Marvel movies other than the first Avengers movie (which I don't remember so I will have to go back and see it) and the Spiderman movies with Tobey.

And I have never seen any of the Iron Man movies. So I take it I should start with Iron Man 3??
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 2:47 am

MikeInFla wrote:
So I got around to catching up on some Avengers movies. What did I watch? End Game. Whoops, should not have watched that one first!

Then I watched Captain America Civil War. Whoops! Should not have watched that one first! So now I am going back and trying to watch them in order. 

Before any of this, I have not seen any Marvel movies other than the first Avengers movie (which I don't remember so I will have to go back and see it) and the Spiderman movies with Tobey.

And I have never seen any of the Iron Man movies. So I take it I should start with Iron Man 3??

For now, there is no need to watch the Spider-Man movies prior to Tom Holland.  Just get a release schedule of Marvel films and watch them in their release order.  All of the Avengers movies are built on these.

Of course, by the time the NEXT Spidey movie comes out, you will need to watch both the Tobey McGuitar and Andrew Garfield movies.  The next movie will definitely explore the Spider-Verse and all three will be in the new movie finally bringing them all under the Marvel universe.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 3:55 am

I have "Homecoming" that I bought on Blueray back in Dec of 2019 in the $5 bin at Walmart. Still haven't seen it. I did see the first Andrew Garfield movie. Gonna take some time if I tackle this mountain of Marvel!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 4:48 am

I did just what you are doing now Mike (pretty much about a year and a half ago).  My wife said I needed to watch the second Avenger's Film but I had given up on superhero movies.  So I went to the internet and got a list of the Marvel Universe films and started ordering them from the library and digging through our DVD/Bluray collection to find most of the others.  Some of them you can certainly skip (like the 2008 Hulk movie with Ed Norton).  But make sure you see all the Captain America, Thor, Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy films (along with Iron Man 3 if you haven't already watched it). 
It was a fun ride, but I was glad when it was over.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 7:25 am

I've only seen a handful. Ed Norton Hulk, Capt. America, Civil War, Avengers (1st), End Game and the Tobey Spidey's. When and if I start Iron Man I'll start with the first one. Forgot Guardians was Marvel so I'll have to check those out as well at some point. 

As for super hero movies I hear Michael Keaton is coming back as Batman in an upcoming Flash movie. He isn't doing a "solo" Batman movie but will be in The Flash from what I have read. I'm behind on all of the DC movies as well. I really enjoyed Superman Returns with Brandon Routh but burned out on Batman when they kept changing actors every movie so I skipped 'em.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 4:23 pm

I'm a bit behind on the DC movies myself.  I think I saw the first 3 (or possibly 4) batman movies (never saw anything with Christian Bale).  I saw the Suicide Squad movie, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and I think the Justice League movie (I think that was it...)
Never saw Batman v Superman, not going to watch Harley Quinn's movie and likely won't watch the new Wonderwoman movie (...well maybe, if the wife wants to see it).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Walk The Line (2005), such a cool biopic movie about Johnny Cash and June Carter.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:54 am

The Kissing Booth 2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next