Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

What are you watching? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Last night I watched the new "Justice League" movie.  Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 9:43 pm

I finished season two of The Expanse.

I liked the Justice League movie, but I really hope we will someday get the Snyder cut.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 pm

Re-watched The Breakfast Club last night.  Haven't seen it in more than a decade.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:38 pm

Finally caught up on the  new Macgyver series.

Plus been watching some of the Doctor Who show, especially that deals with River Song.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm

The Beaver (Jodie Foster, Mel Gibson, Jennifer Lawrence)

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 4:59 am

topshot rhit wrote:
With Mel Gibson as The Beaver??
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:07 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

I actually liked that movie.  Odd, quirky, and different.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Saw a movie last night that I really enjoyed. It was called Knives Out with Daniel Craig. I don't usually manage to watch a film all the way through. I get ants in my pants and need to go get something else to do in order to go the distance (a sudoku, sewing, finger puzzle, Swiss ball...) or break it up and watch the rest another night or just abort the mission and forget about it. But Knives Out had lots of layers. I really didn't know how it was going to end until it did.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm

With all of this talk about Tiger King, I started that but I am only paying half attention. It is quite weird.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
No, he's the guy using the beaver (though I guess you could say he's the beaver at some point).
Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

I actually liked that movie.  Odd, quirky, and different.
I did as well.

Last edited by topshot rhit on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 8:40 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Saw a movie last night that I really enjoyed. It was called Knives Out with Daniel Craig. I don't usually manage to watch a film all the way through. I get ants in my pants and need to go get something else to do in order to go the distance (a sudoku, sewing, finger puzzle, Swiss ball...) or break it up and watch the rest another night or just abort the mission and forget about it. But Knives Out had lots of layers. I really didn't know how it was going to end until it did.

My wife does the same thing!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 8:13 am

Mama Mia.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:15 am

Megamind

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 11:26 am

MikeInFla wrote:
With all of this talk about Tiger King, I started that but I am only paying half attention. It is quite weird.

I watched the first episode a few nights ago.  Not sure I will watch anymore.  Not too crazy about a documentary full of people who seem like the all need therapy and meds to be halfway normal.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Top Gun

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 am

Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

I watched the first episode a few nights ago.  Not sure I will watch anymore.  Not too crazy about a documentary full of people who seem like the all need therapy and meds to be halfway normal.
The show is an absolute train wreck, it's hard to turn away. One of the oddest things I have ever seen and everyone in the show needs major prayer.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 1:11 pm

From what I have heard about Tiger King, I am gonna skip it.  There is nothing there to see, folks.

Over a couple of weeks, I have watched the first 6 Marvel movies (Iron Man, The Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Capt. America, and The Avengers).

Also, I have been watching a couple episodes of The Expanse per day.  I am now into the 4th season.  I am trying to buy the 8 book series of novels this is based on.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Kolchak the Night Stalker on NBC.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Jen5 wrote:
An interesting tidbit:  one of Larry Norman's songs is included in the flick.  "Righteous Rocker."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

The show is an absolute train wreck, it's hard to turn away. One of the oddest things I have ever seen and everyone in the show needs major prayer.

Well I'm probably going to end up watching the rest of it, because now my wife's coworkers are trying to talk to her about it....and she want's to know what's going on.

Last night watched "Oz the Great & Powerful"

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 pm

I have finished seasons two and three of The Expanse and am nearly halfway through season four.  I do hope they will continue this series to match the book series.  That could be a whopping 9 season arc.  With only a max of 13 shows per season, that could be doable.  Every two seasons are just a few episodes more than a traditional hit show on a regular network as far as numbers go.

I have enjoyed the series so much that I have ordered the entire series.  I have books 1-8 ordered with 9 to be released later this year.  I don't know if I will try to track down the novellas that go with it.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Oh wow, I didn't know that The Exapnse was based on a series of books.  I do hope they continue the series.  I need to get back into it myself.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 am

Staybrite wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't know that The Exapnse was based on a series of books.  I do hope they continue the series.  I need to get back into it myself.

I just wish they'd make it a tad more kid friendly.  I love the storylines, but the language in the show is atrocious.  Each season has one gratuitous sex scene.  I haven't seen one in season 4, though.  Thank the Lord!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 9:19 pm

All four seasons of The Expanse are me complete.  I can't wait to start the books and for season 5 to start.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next