For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I love free stuff!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:09 am

I might mention that one day I was in CVS and a group of about 5 young people came in. I was scanning wine bottles. They walked up to me and asked "hey where are the red white and blue M&M's". I said "I don't work here". They replied "Yeah but you're scanning items and we can't find the M&M's". I told them I haven't been able to find them either and that no one has the M&M's, Skittles or Tea that keeps showing up. Kind of cool to see someone else doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 19186
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 am

We've ran into other Shopkick users before.  It is kind of cool.

Are you talking about the Red, White, & Blue Skittles and M&Ms?  I've found and scanned both at Walmart.  The Skittles I found again at a Target just by chance.  Some of the wines are harder to find.  Kroger's does seem to have the most variety locally, but even they don't have everything.  So, you get what you can and keep on scanning.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Yes, no one around here has those red, white & blue Skittles or M&M's or the Teavana tea bottles. I've looked everywhere for that stuff.

Yeah the wine bottles seem hard to find sometimes and because it is something I never buy I have no idea how the store shelves them. Don't know if it is alphabetical or type of wine. So I search until I see what I need but I know many times I just over look them because most of them all look the same anyway.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:54 pm

I can't find the Teavana, either.

I struggle with the wines as well as I don't know one brand from another.  I get lucky finding them sometimes.  As a Christian and a youth pastor, though, I feel uncomfortable looking through all the wines out of fear someone will see me and make a big stink about it even though I only want the points.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 19150
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:36 pm

I accidentally bought some of those red white and blue M&M's the other day at our local Target.  I was just picking up a bag of M&Ms and didn't notice that they were "Patriotic M&Ms" until after I had eaten a handful.

Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 am

Staybrite wrote:
I accidentally bought some of those red white and blue M&M's the other day at our local Target.  I was just picking up a bag of M&Ms and didn't notice that they were "Patriotic M&Ms" until after I had eaten a handful.

You fool!! Those are French M&M's!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 19150
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

lol!

I thought the French ones were all white.....so you could make an all white flag out of them.

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Staybrite wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:25 pm

I got another 500+ points out of Walmart today!  I am now less than 1000 points (aka Kicks) away from another $25 gift card!

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:49 am

Nice!! Seems like so far off for me. But I did use the savings catcher yesterday. Not sure how that works or if we even bought anything that will be discounted but when I scanned it, it took.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 am

Ok, so I have uploaded several receipts now and got notification this morning that I have saved a whopping $1.12!! Woo hoo!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 pm

I just spent $10 from my Savings Catcher and already have $1.45 in my account again.

I scanned a bunch of stuff at Walmart yesterday and now have enough points to get a $25 gift card in Shopkick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   

Back to top Go down

I love free stuff!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2