Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love free stuff!

Go down 
+4
MikeInFla
Xid
Staybrite
alldatndensum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

I love free stuff! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 8:39 am

Look around some, I am not sure the One Action has a 48 mp camera. The One Vision does. I did some looking around and could not find a One Action with a 48 mp camera. Motorola One Vision

And this model works in the US on AT&T which I believe you use. I used to use AT&T on my G6 but when I swapped over to the One Action I would've had to buy a new sim card which is a pain in the butt -- You have to order the SIm card from Straight Talk and they deliver via FedEx which will NOT deliver when you are not home. The last time I did this I had to drive 30 miles to the FedEx location and pick it up. You can buy the cards at Walmart but they also come with a service card so they are around $48 or so. The last time I bought my sim card it came with cards for T-Mobile, AT*T and Verizon. Since I still had my other cards left over I called Straight Talk and they verified the Verizon card was still good so I changed to Verizon. Verizon is actually better in this area. Sometimes with AT&T when I went in a building and sometimes at work I would lose service. haven't lost any service since using the Verizon card. I was pretty loyal to AT&T because of the hurricane. Verizon was knocked out for a month after the storm and 85% of the area uses Verizon. I was the only one with a working phone. My wife's and daughter's phones all have Verizon cards so they lost service as well but I didn't. The service wasn't great after the storm, it was down to 2G but at least I could make calls and send texts (no internet unless the middle of the night). Most of my neighbors would come over to borrow my phone to call loved ones because they had no service (this was on my old ZTE phone).  One thing I have noticed with the One Action is that on occasion it no longer sees the SD card. So when I pull up music there is nothing there. it is a quick fix tho, all I have to do is reboot the phone and it sees it after a reboot.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 7:59 am

I finally ordered the new phone.  I had enough Shopkick points to have $125 worth of gift cards.  I ended up with $75 in gift cards using my Speedway points.  Also, I had someone give me a Kroger gift card for Christmas.  So, I used it to buy an Amazon $25 gift card.  So, I had $225 towards the new phone that didn't have to come out of pocket.

I bought my phone, my new case, a three pack of glass screen protectors, and my sales tax for the bargain prices of $98.37.  While the phone wasn't free, it sure was a nicer price to pay out of pocket.

I bought the same phone as you, Mike.  So did my wife.  We will be setting up our new Moto One Actions this afternoon.  We could have last night, but I just didn't feel like fooling with it.  Plus, I still need to insure that all of my photos are off the old SD card.  I will use the old card in the new phone for a while, but I will probably order a 400 GB card so I can load it up with music.  That way, if I don't want to carry my FiiO everywhere, I don't have to.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 5:43 pm

You should like it. So far so good for me, no issues whatsoever. I am using a 128g SD card so I should be good for a while. I hardly use my iPod touch anymore. I moved a bunch (but not all) from my iPod to my phone. Plus I have a ton of music downloads from Amazon Prime and it still doesn't make a dent in storage. Very happy with the Moto One Action.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 7:04 am

I am thinking of ordering either a 400 or 512 GB card to do the same thing and see if I use my FiiO like I do.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 pm

I had forgotten how long it takes to set up a new phone!

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I had forgotten how long it takes to set up a new phone!
Mine was pretty quick. I think the Moto app moved everything from one phone to the new one and the only thing that didn't move were some pictures. I am using the same SD card so I simply plugged it in and all of my songs were still there as well as other files stored there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love free stuff!   I love free stuff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love free stuff!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3