Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Place Your Bets...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:55 am

How long will it take for me to be banned, w/out having committed any offense...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:10 am

Just having your signature set up to poke at Arttie is enough for me.  Why is that even necessary, Mark?  You created this mess.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:20 am

I removed your signature as it is intentionally inflammatory.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:51 am

Why are you so sensitive, you really thought that was inflammatory?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:55 am

Under the circumstances, it was meant to be.  You have always liked to poke a bear with a stick.  Why would you not think it was meant to stir things up?  Why can you not just accept your fault in your CMR banning and just leave things alone?

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 am

Because I wasn't at fault, and I find it rather strange that I'm not banned here since you are the one that I "offended" and this is the place that I supposedly was going to "start trouble" at, yet there is no evidence of that...none of this makes any sense to me... Question
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Anyway, I'm willing to let it go, for now...

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:52 pm

Why even start a thread like this? It just seems childish to me and wanting to start an argument.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Things are not always as the seem to be...
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Candlemass wrote:
Things are not always as the seem to be...

In this case, it is. And I am sure that this is not the first ride on the merry-go-round for you. Just take a break for a while and enjoy the time off.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:18 pm

If you say so...
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Feel free to delete this thread...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Candlemass wrote:
Because I wasn't at fault, and I find it rather strange that I'm not banned here since you are the one that I "offended" and this is the place that I supposedly was going to "start trouble" at, yet there is no evidence of that...none of this makes any sense to me... Question
On the contrary, you were at fault.  The staff at the CMR saw your post about turning this place into your own theology thread as confrontational.  They thought that it was uncalled for especially since you had already pointed at me as the one keeping that room closed.  I am not on staff there and have no ability to control anything.  After pointing at me and my so-called hate, they saw it as you being a jerk (my term, not theirs).  The whole situation was brought to my attention after they had already taken notice--not the other way around.  THEY called you out under their new rules.  We share info about the individual boards in an attempt to help both run better, and that is how I caught wind of the CHM related part.

I haven't decided on the course of action to take.  I will take this under advisement by my own staff.  Just note that I have started receiving complaints already from members who are not staff at CMR or here.  I will take all this into consideration as to what steps to take.

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Complaints over what????

I never made a post about turning this place into my anything, I just thought it was ironic that you were against that room over there and had one at your own place.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:23 pm

If people here really think I'm that much of a trouble maker I'll leave on my own accord, don't think I want to interact w/such folks...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Candlemass wrote:
Complaints over what????

I never made a post about turning this place into my anything, I just thought it was ironic that you were against that room over there and had one at your own place.

More than a cursory glance would have shown that we don't debate here like at the CMR.  I am against the bickering and labeling of heresy as they only tear one another down.  We don't do that here.  We are more family than friends at CHM.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Place Your Bets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place Your Bets...   Place Your Bets... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place Your Bets...
Page 1 of 1