For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This place is just how I remembered it...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2008-05-22

This place is just how I remembered it... Empty
PostSubject: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Hey everyone! I see a lot of new faces as well as quite a few familiar ones. It's been a while since I've been active on this board, but hopefully I'm back for good! Life has taken me all over the place in the last 4 years since my last post. I married the love of my life about 3 years ago and we just bought our first house about 6 months ago. Oh, and I'm a cat person now lol. I hope everyone has been well! I'm looking forward to some great discussions and discovering/sharing some new music!!  Headbang
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4227
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 12:11 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am

I told alldat to clean behind the fridge but he won't. Guess some things never change. 
Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20177
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Welcome back SilentThunder, great to see you here again!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20400
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 10:14 am

silentthunder89 wrote:
Hey everyone! I see a lot of new faces as well as quite a few familiar ones. It's been a while since I've been active on this board, but hopefully I'm back for good! Life has taken me all over the place in the last 4 years since my last post. I married the love of my life about 3 years ago and we just bought our first house about 6 months ago. Oh, and I'm a cat person now lol. I hope everyone has been well! I'm looking forward to some great discussions and discovering/sharing some new music!!  Headbang

Congratulations on the marriage and getting a house!

Since you are now a cat person, I will allow you to stay!   lol!

Black Rider wrote:
I told alldat to clean behind the fridge but he won't. Guess some things never change. 
Welcome back.

What?  Clean out the fridge?  Those jars contain some awesome molds that I talk to.  Those molds are really fun guys!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 4243
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Welcome back!  Greetings from the UK. You Rock

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Alldat finally found something that won't talk back.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15445
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 am

Welcome back silentthunder.
congratulations with your marriage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is just how I remembered it...   This place is just how I remembered it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is just how I remembered it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: