Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavy Metal Church

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Heavy Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Metal Church   Heavy Metal Church I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

http://www.today.com/video/today/57204067
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heavy Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Church   Heavy Metal Church I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:49 am

I thought the " first heavy metal church" was Sanctuary? Laughing

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Heavy Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Church   Heavy Metal Church I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:28 pm

In terms of music used in the actual service, Sanctuary was pretty laid back and mellow in comparison to what the guys were playing in their bands outside of the church.
Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Church   Heavy Metal Church I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:51 pm

I met my wife at a heavy metal church in Tulsa in 1995... The church is called guts.. As in do you have guts to be a christian.. They had church shirts and hats that said "Tougher than hell" on them... The youth group was called the Hellfighters... They host a huge motorcycle rally that attracts thousands every year...they also have this thing called the nightmare at Halloween..its like a spook house but each room shows different ways of the world..one is a murder..one is someone doing drugs..one is abuse and one is hell..then the last two are Jesus being whipped and then Jesus on the cross and when you exit there are guts members handing out tracks and bibles and doing counseling..its pretty heavy...they are a faith movement church theologically...today they are a mega-church here in Tulsa..here is their website...

http://gutschurch.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Church   Heavy Metal Church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Church
Page 1 of 1