Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kerrick- don't hate me....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

kerrick- don't hate me.... Empty
PostSubject: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:36 pm

You'll never believe who's gonna be at this Metal Swap Meet signing his new book:

Iron Maiden artist and Eddie creator- DEREK RIGGS !!!!
I hope his new book is a reasonable price - I'll be getting an autographed copy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 pm

WHAT?!?!?!?!  DUDE.  I can think of exactly ONE way to make me not hate you for that...  Twisted Evil   If the books are reasonably priced... could you pick one (autographed too?) up for me and I will paypal you the cost???
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:28 pm

I checked the prices on his site and they're pricey = 50 to 75 bucks depending on autographed or not.
I'm hoping since this is a swap meet event, it will be discounted considerably -idk.

Can you PM me your cell # so I can put it in my phone - then I can communicate with you while I'm there.  If you have your cell with you tomorrow and the price I text u is reasonable to u, I'll just put it on a credit card and bill u later.

Cool ?  Shoot me your cell # eh ?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm

You got it!  Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Come on Kerrick it's only a 6 hour drive to San Diego....You GOTTA go!!!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Don't tempt me...  Actually tomorrow I'm probably going to be looking at a car I just might purchase...  afro

I've been driving a 2000 Dodge Stratus for the past few years and have been saving up for something better.  There's a 2012 Chevy Sonic that sounds just about perfect and is right in my price range.  It's a 6-speed manual, has a turbo, and gets great mileage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kerrick- don't hate me....   kerrick- don't hate me.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kerrick- don't hate me....
Page 1 of 1