Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up at CMR

Go down 
+11
oteis
Through The Dark Radio
MikeInFla
Driven
rockerVu2
messiaen77
kerrick
Xid
Staybrite
alldatndensum
ishmael81
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 am

I went to CMR today and its like the whole forum is gone. Is it my phone? Or did something happen?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

It looks like it is your phone.  I can see it this morning on the desktop just fine.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 am

I just went there on my phone and everything looks fine. (android).

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:25 pm

I'm there.  It's fine.  It's not dead, Jim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Quote :
It's not dead

to bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:46 pm

*too bad I love you

Hahaha I think "what's up at CMR" is a very loaded question with MANY possible answers...
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am

Quote :
It's not dead.
It's getting better.  It thinks it will take a walk.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 am

I like it a lot better since they killed the Theology room, but some of the same people involved are making sure that it creeps back in through the other rooms.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 am

Yeah, especially that Gandalf the White jerk... Wink
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:11 am

ishmael81 wrote:

No kidding!   (he's/you're incorrigible).  In all honesty there is a difference between "defending your position" and "turning everything into an argument for the joy of arguing". Sometimes it can appear to be a fine line though.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:23 pm

For some time I have lost the interest in CMR.
It doesn't feel like home like CHM is.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

No kidding!   (he's/you're incorrigible).  In all honesty there is a difference between "defending your position" and "turning everything into an argument for the joy of arguing". Sometimes it can appear to be a fine line though.
I don't even mind debating a point. What frustrates me is when people argue when they are clearly not understanding what I'm saying. 

And yes I'm incorrigible Fight
Back to top Go down

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Quote :
What frustrates me is when people argue when they are clearly not understanding what I'm saying.

what if they do understand and are just arguing with you to jack with ya...laughing all the way.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
Quote :
What frustrates me is when people argue when they are clearly not understanding what I'm saying.

what if they do understand and are just arguing with you to jack with ya...laughing all the way.. Neutral

That's totally possible... maybe even likely. There's a handful of folks there that, while I don't know if they like me or not, they like to argue with me.
Back to top Go down

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Quote :
That's totally possible... maybe even likely. There's a handful of folks there that, while I don't know if they like me or not, they like to argue with me.

well, the catch is dont take the bait and let them argue with themselves...who cares what they think...just be proud of what you write  Smile
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, that's what I do.  I mean...yeah, that is SO annoying.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 pm

I have long been tired of the respectless debates that have gone on over there. No place is perfect, but I think that good discussions are possible… it just takes people thinking "How would I feel if someone wrote this to me?" before they post anything.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

Aw, but where's the fun in that.  Very Happy 

Seriously, me too Driven.  I feel like I have really matured in that area and generally try to think through things before posting.  I can't count the number of times I've written out this big long post and then thought "Do I really want this out there?" and not posted it.  There are a couple people there that really push my buttons and, from time to time, they get a little less filtered response.  But overall, I just don't enjoy arguing about the same ol' same ol' all the time and it is hard to even have an intelligent, rational discussion when people want to argue about basic definitions.  I'll put out my thoughts and discuss things, but if other people don't agree with me, well, they certainly have the right to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 am

A lot of people there have disappeared over the last couple of years and many of them were regulars that never argued with anyone about anything. Maybe they just got tired of it. 

I think one of the main problems is some young "kid" who listens to Iron Maiden thinks he owns the joint.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 am

messiaen77 wrote:
Savage Amusement wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, that's what I do.  I mean...yeah, that is SO annoying.

What's up at CMR Tumblr_inline_n1ojj6zKaC1qknuzb
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 am

messiaen77 wrote:

Seriously, me too Driven.  I feel like I have really matured in that area and generally try to think through things before posting.  I can't count the number of times I've written out this big long post and then thought "Do I really want this out there?" and not posted it.  There are a couple people there that really push my buttons and, from time to time, they get a little less filtered response.  But overall, I just don't enjoy arguing about the same ol' same ol' all the time and it is hard to even have an intelligent, rational discussion when people want to argue about basic definitions.  I'll put out my thoughts and discuss things, but if other people don't agree with me, well, they certainly have the right to be wrong.

I think you need to specify what you mean by "basic definitions" here.bounce
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 am

And what you mean by "mean" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:47 am

MikeInFla wrote:
A lot of people there have disappeared over the last couple of years and many of them were regulars that never argued with anyone about anything. Maybe they just got tired of it.

I think one of the main problems is some young "kid" who listens to Iron Maiden thinks he owns the joint.  Twisted Evil

Who's this punk you're talking about???  There can only be one Maiden fan who runs that place!  When I find him...  Evil or Very Mad

Wait, you're not talking about ME, are you???  Suspect   No... there must be someone else.  I'll ban him immediately.

ishmael81 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

I think you need to specify what you mean by "basic definitions" here.bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:07 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I lost interest in the CMR as well. I used to post daily, but somehow i do not connect there anymore. Even though i do not post or am around daily at CHM I feel more at home here.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

oteis wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
I lost interest in the CMR as well. I used to post daily, but somehow i do not connect there anymore. Even though i do not post or am around daily at CHM I feel more at home here.

Thumbs Up  I can understand that, I don't feel I connect with much of anyone there either (even though I have been a member for 10 years now).  It's a great place, but not as much of a family feel as here.

Almost completely unrelated to this discussion but... I miss your movie reviews on the Untombed site.

What's up at CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up at CMR   What's up at CMR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up at CMR
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next