Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross Empty
PostSubject: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Great album!  Lots of old hymns done in Newsboys style and a new song (title track) which is incredibly good.  Anyone else got this gem?

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:07 pm

I bought it but got it new for $5 at a discount Christian store around Black Friday.  I like it, but it isn't a big player for me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 am

For me all those old hymns in Newboy style are not very interesting.

I'm sure others love this.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:48 pm

I love the old hymns, and I really like the current vocalist in Newsboys.  He's got a real nice tone to the way he sings.  It's win win for me Smile

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:27 pm

I dig each incarnation of Newsboys. My favorite was obviously the earlier days when they were wild and experimenting with different sounds. My least fav is all the cookie cutter Praise and Worship albums... they're good, but sound much like everyone elses P&W albums. That's why I'm a little hesitant on snatching up this latest album.

I think since the band has changed SO many line-ups and sounds, that they should've changed their names at each phase... like "Newsboys 1.0" "Newsboys 2.0"  "Newsboys 2.5" and so on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:12 pm

I lost interest in Newsboys when furler left the band. I played the album once and didn't like it. Just the same old 're-invention' of the hymns.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross   Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsboys - Hallelujah For The Cross
Page 1 of 1