Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventures of CHM 2014

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The Adventures of CHM 2014 Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 am

Been a long time since we've done this.
A story is told in segments. Each segment is driven by your imagination and silliness. Leave off where someone else can pick right back up.
Here goes.....

The Perilous Adventures of CHM, Volume VIII

He stood scratching his sweaty forehead, wondering where that cache could be stashed. Alldat had spent the last 3 hours hiking up the beautiful mountainside, admiring God's beauty in the nature around him. Little noise was heard save the birds in the pine trees, the rumbling of some thunder off in the distance, and some trickling water that was made by a tiny river Alldat was following.
Alldat was fussing with his GPS and getting a bit ticked that he couldn't find the cache where it was supposed to be, when he heard voices beyond the trees. Pulling a huge branch down, there about a hundred yards away, he could see...

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:44 pm

...a small clearing full of what looked to be something resembling garden gnomes running about and just generally frolicking in the grass.  He was completely startled to see such a thing, so startled in fact that he sharply pulled back and started to lose his footing.  In danger of falling and breaking his good leg, his arms pinwheeled around in a rather comic effort to keep himself from falling.  Fortunately Fundy was standing nearby and managed to grab him just before...

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:41 pm

I will put the .  when this story will be finished.
Not very good in things like this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:04 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I will put the .  when this story will be finished.
Not very good in things like this.
Great idea!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Quote :
Fortunately Fundy was standing nearby and managed to grab him just before...

he fell off the side of the mountain - a 2 mile drop !  He pulled Alldat up and onto solid ground. Alldat thanked Fundy for saving his life ! Then he stopped for a minute and noticed Fundy was wearing a pointy gnome hat with the words "King of the Frollicking Gnomes" on it. Alldat looked at him weird for a minute and asked....
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:56 pm

.....,"Where's the nearest Cracker Barrel?  I've been hiking for 3 hours and am starving!  All these gnomes seem to have energy so they must have recently eaten.  By the way, why are you wearing a crown?  Do you work at Burger King making flame broiled Whoppers wearing paper hats?  Do you ever sing, 'Do you want an apple pie with that?'"

Fundy was so confused and offended by the machine gun barrage of questions from Alldat that he.....

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:43 pm

made a table and then flipped it over. Alldat and Fundy then noticed a little gnome sitting on a small rock and eating some delicious bran cereal. They decided to go toward him. Alldat was really hungry and wanted to ask for food. "Do you know where I could get some food?" asked Alldat. Suddenly, the gnome let out a deafening hiss and ran behind a bush. He was quiet for a second or two before continuing to munch on his cereal. Alldat turned to Fundy and asked, "What just happened? Why did he act like that?" Fundy replied "Oh, he's just really hungry. He's also a Bran Gnome. He only eats bran cereal." "That makes sense," said Alldat. Then, Alldat noticed that this was the location of the next cache. He put it away somewhere safe. Fundy and Alldat walk further down the path until...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:06 am

Alldat can't stand it anymore, and he finally asks Fundy, "What is it with the Gnomes ? And when did you become "King of the Frolicking Gnomes ??!"
As they walked on, Fundy began telling him how it all started, and how wonderful these gnomes were, in fact one of them saved his life once, so he feels a certain debt to them. Fundy said "you know the Gnome you seen back there with the red hat and Ray Ban sunglasses he bought from a CHM Facebook post ? Well, he's the one who saved me from dying of dehydration when I got lost in these woods. If it weren't for that little guy, I wouldn't be here right now."
At that point Alldat became very nervous and upset. He thought to himself ("How am I gonna tell Fundy that after I found the cache and took the contents out of the box, I sort of stuffed that very Gnome with the red hat into the box for the next Geocacher to find"....)
So instead of telling Fundy the truth about the Gnome, he quickly hid the Ray Bans he took from the Gnome and told Fundy....
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 pm

"I think he said something about moving to Canada." 

"Canada?  Why Canada?" Fundy asked with an expression like he was trying to divide 4,506 by 3,408.

"He was arguing with Staybrite about the superiority of the CFL over the NFL because the Canadian field is 10 yards longer.  Staybrite said 'Well if you love it so much, why don't you just move there?'  So he did."

"Wow..." Fundy sighed.

"Yep.  It turns out gnomes are very suggestable," Alldat concluded.  "They are also...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 pm

..all over the place ! Why do they follow you around everywhere ?" and under his breath, Alldat added "and they stink too... whew !"
"Well", Fundy said, "they fancy me their King... and besides, I can frollick with the best of them! - oh and as for their smell, well, they bathe in...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:55 pm

..hippopotamus sweat.  It's rather nasty at first but you grow quite accustomed to it after a while, and it's really good for the pores.  As they walked along the forest other woodland creatures began to venture out of the trees.  Before Alldat knew it, he and Fundy were being followed by quite a group of creatures that included...

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am

Bambi, Thumper, a skunk named "Flower", a wise old Owl, and monkeys that were having a feces fight. As monkey feces flew overhead, Alldat yelled "Fundy, King of gnomes, PLEASE call off your animals !"

Fundy laughed and said "I have no control over the animals, just the Gnomes. Perhaps all these animals are attracted to the cache you just scored"
Alldat opened his backpack with the cache in it and said, "You're right. Of course the animals would be attracted to....."
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 am

"The Birdcage!  I don't understand it, but animals are irresistibly drawn to Nathan Lane in drag.  The only thing they are drawn to more is..."
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:31 pm

...apple pie." Fundy and Alldat approach a beautiful waterfall. "This is where the water gnomes live," yelled Fundy. The two proceeded to play in the water until they saw a little water gnome family having some cucumber sandwiches. Alldat felt really hungry again and went up to ask again for yum yummy food. Before he could open his mouth, the gnome offered him some food. Alldat took it of course and quickly gobbled it up. He then thanked them. "How did you know I was hungry?" asked Alldat. "Well, you look tired and... those Bran Gnomes tell everyone everything that happens around here. We knew you would come," said the Daddy Water gnome. Before Alldat could say anything else, the gnome family continued to frolick through the forest somewhere. Fundy and Alldat keep walking until...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of CHM 2014   The Adventures of CHM 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of CHM 2014
Page 1 of 1