Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" Empty
PostSubject: Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"   Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Looks like Flyleaf did the whole "crowd funding" thing for what should be their next album. Looks like they reached their goal (see link below). There is a song teaser vid with the singer doing part of a song with just piano. Not to sure what I think of it (her opening vocal salvo had me cringing). It will be interesting to see how the album sounds without Lacey, I fear they will probably just sound like any other generic modern rock band.....but we shall see.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/flyleaf/updates/34317

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"   Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Based just on that, ugghh.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"   Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 pm

I kind of like the new song.  I think that would probably be the poppy single they will head the record off with on Christian radio.  I can't see Flyleaf completely wimping out.  If they did, Lacey would have stayed as she is going in a lighter direction herself.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"   Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:08 am

If you go to the web site I posted above and click on the words "OVERVIEW" below the banner there is another video that features clips from at least one song interspersed with the band describing why they used pledgemusic etc....that song actually sounds pretty good.

PostSubject: Re: Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"   Flyleaf "Crowd Funding" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyleaf "Crowd Funding"
Page 1 of 1