Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Flyleaf news.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Other Flyleaf news.  Empty
PostSubject: Other Flyleaf news.    Other Flyleaf news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Flyleaf releases a new EP called Remember To Live next Tuesday (December 7) and it’s likely to be the band’s last record for a while. Singer Lacey Mosley Sturm is expecting her first child in 2011 and told The Pulse Of Radio she plans to take things slow for a while.

“What’s cool about getting pregnant is that I feel like my priorities in my life are gonna change and life is gonna be a little bit more stable, I think, in a way that I can put boundaries around how much work demands of me, you know,” she laughed. “Definitely gonna try to not plan too much until the baby comes, and then we won’t plan to do anything at least until October.”

Sturm and her husband Joshua are expecting the baby, a boy, early next year. The couple were married two years ago.

Sturm told The Pulse Of Radio that the baby will be named Joshua Lewis, after her husband and her favorite writer, “Chronicles Of Narnia” author C.S. Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Other Flyleaf news.    Other Flyleaf news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Babies are always nice.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Other Flyleaf news.    Other Flyleaf news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 am

This must be a rockin'baby.
I can imagine this baby can headbang before he's born.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Other Flyleaf news.    Other Flyleaf news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Speaking of which, I remember seeing Kory Cooper (wife of John Cooper, singer for Skillet) when they played at Ichthus 4 or 5 years ago headbanging on stage while 7 months pregnant! Now THAT'S a rockin' baby! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Flyleaf news.    Other Flyleaf news.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Flyleaf news.
Page 1 of 1