Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONTINUE This Story Vol.2

Go down 
+3
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 Empty
PostSubject: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am

"COMPUTER ISSUES"

After the dust settled and the server that was hit by lightening was reported as "glowing white hot", several miles away Alldat sat down in front of his computer. His pet, Harold the Possum, jumped in his lap and began purring as Alldat rubbed his chin. With a flick of the mouse, the screen lit up and CHM blazed on the screen with a new brilliance never before seen !  Alldat glanced away, squinting as his eyes began to burn from the brightness. "What the heck happened ?" he said to Harold.
Alldat heard voices, several voices... he turned his speakers up and heard the actual posts being spoken as they were typed by CHM members - IN THEIR OWN VOICES ! "I can hear all the posts, Harold !" Harold just rolled over and played dead as he let a silent one. "(yech) how is this possible," Alldat said.
Just at that moment he heard Staybrite's voice say...
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 am

"I can smell that over here in Seattle area. Wait, is that that the aroma of possum I smell or did Shartacus strike again?"
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 am

Alldat chuckled (yes, he "chuckled"). He was getting ready to type to see if anyone else could hear him through their PC speakers, when he heard Samson and Xid saying...
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:46 pm

People with pet 'possums have issues. Their like National Enquirer, full of..........
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 pm

interesting facts !" Xid said. Samson rang in "Did you know that Possums only like heavy Metal music ?"
Xid exclaimed "Why no, Samson, I didn't know that"

Bored with their conversation, Alldat finally got fed up and typed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm

METAL POSSUMS FOREVER!!! \M/

Stunned by this typewriting note Samson and XId....
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm

both fell into a blank stare and started mumbling something about "destroying all albums by Justin Bieber".... seems the symbol Alldat typed \M/ when it's spoken aloud translated to a hypnotic spell that sends it's hearers into a Bieber album destroying frenzy !
Xid and Samson slowly stood up from their computers and made their way out their doors. Samson arrived at his local Wal-Mart, and began cracking all of Justin's CDs in half. A Walmart employee walked up behind Samson and said...
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5503
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:13 pm

You da MAN!  Rock on my Metal Brother!  All of a sudden Justin Bieber showed up and...
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 pm

said "what's going on here ?"
At that moment, Xid came running in with the same blank stare mumbling "kill Bieber... kill Bieber..." Little Justin became frightened, fell to the ground in the fetal position and wet himself.  The very sight of this made Xid and Samson snap out of their trance. Xid said to the pathetic quivering child, "hey, it's ok, we weren't gonna hurt you". Samson said "yeh, we're Christians and don't believe in hurting people. We just wanted to DESTROY your music and force you to listen to some Metal to help you GROW up a little"

Bieber stood to his feet, urine dripping off his $800 silk pants, and looked at both of them (including the Wal-Mart employee who was still in the music department breaking Bieber's CDs) and said....
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

MOMMY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm

(LOL!!!)

Xid, Samson and the Wal-Mart clerk seen Bieber's body guards entering the store, so at once they grabbed Justin (keeping him at arm's length) and took him into the back for "Employees Only" section. With the motive to "de-program" the youngster of his Bieber ways and instill some REAL music into this kid, they sat him down in a chair, through on some Bose Headphones, and in the CD player they began playing....
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Pastor Of Muppets by Twysted Scrypture!  At first The Biebs was resistive but as he head banged on he starts chanting "obey your Pastor... Pastor... Pastor!!" When suddenly Kermit The Pastor Of Muppets walks in and....
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

says "Hi ho."  He then proceeds to lay down a killer air guitar solo before telling the thrashing Bieber "You have been a very naughty boy, deceiving the masses as you have.  As your Pastor, I command you to repent and to show your repentance by listening to nothing but Torn Flesh albums for...
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am

2000 thousand years or the millennial reign, which ever comes first... In which Beibs replies, "what if I don't live that long, Paster Kermit?"
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Kermit replied, "HI HO, we've injected you with a new experimental drug that keeps people alive for 2000 years... unfortunately, though you'll live for a long time, it has the potential side effect of....
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:22 pm

. . . making your voice soud like Lemmy and giving you back spasms after the first 1000 years, give or take a decade.  But you'll also get . . .
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Warts on your face like Lemmy and your lawn will die.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Bieber screamed, "NOT MY LAWN !!!! No deal !" - He quickly ripped off all the diodes and IVs off his hairless body and began to run like a girl. Just then a couple dozen bikers came around the corner and blocked his exit.
The leader of the pack, Jedediah, was an intimidating dude who (oddly and strangely coincidentally) looked like Lemmy, warts and all, he approached the quivering little white boy with the bad haircut, and said....
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 pm

"My long lost son!  I've been trying to find you for years.  How I am so disappointed in you... though I still love you.  I have some pressing news to tell you."  Jedediah then shared:
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 pm

"Your father kept trying to tell me you were dead, but I kept saying 'No, a mother knows these things.'  Oh, the lengths I've gone to trying to find you!  I even..."
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5503
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm

started using pit stick!  But wait, there's more!  Act now and you'll get...
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 am

crabs.  That's right, two hand-selected Alaskan king crabs.  Or you can trade it all for what is behind Door number 2!"
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 am

He hesitantly chose what was behind Door Number 2.  And to his horror it was . . .
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am

his TWIN !!! Bieber never knew he had a twin separated at birth. His twin "Rustin" was an identical twin, however, he looked completely different as he was the lead singer for the punk band "Bleedin' Scabs". He had the whole punk look, except his face was exactly the same as Justin's.
When they embraced, everyone around them simultaneously....
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 am

said "AWWWWWWWWWW."  Shock filled the onlookers as a bright pink light surrounded the embracing Biebers and they began to rise up off the ground toward the spacecraft that appeared from the clouds.  Suddenly, a booming voice filled the air.  "Citizens of Earth, we owe you an apology.  Our planet has been using Earth as a penal colony for those who have committed crimes against culture.  Now that Icky Icky and Ptang Nuwomp have been reunited, they pose a great threat to your planet, therefore we must...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUE This Story Vol.2   CONTINUE This Story Vol.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTINUE This Story Vol.2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next