Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...

Go down 
+10
messiaen77
topshot rhit
Readi_Sketti
alldatndensum
Redeemed Fool
Xid
Samson
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Pro musician, no doubt. Or TV show host (no matter how much I hate TV, I'd like to do cool/funny stuff). But more realistically, I might become a small plane pilot. Flying looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
escapist fantasy.  I want to be...a lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of
British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!
I turns out there are a lot of perks to lumberjacking.  I particularly like the possibility of having my Wednesdays free for shopping, and I do loves me some buttered scones!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 am

Oh man now I got that song stuck in my head hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 am

Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 am

Mad  Razz
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Driven wrote:
But more realistically, I might become a small plane pilot. Flying looks like fun.
Definitely, but no money in small planes unless you're a bush pilot. You need twin-engine to be a charter pilot. Helicopters could work though.

Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:33 am

Cool. Have you ever flown a plane?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 am

Anyone hear about that News Copter that went down near us in Los Angeles California ? Was really sad. The news people in the building said they heard the copter take off from it's pad on the roof as it did every morning, but this time something didn't sound right. A malfunction took the bird straight down the side of the building and literally exploded on top of 3 cars that were parked out front. Killed the 2 passengers (one who just came out of retirement to work part time as photographer) and sent a couple car occupants to the hospital. There was nothing left of the helicopter - It disintegrated. So sad. I felt so bad for the families.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 am

messiaen77 wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
escapist fantasy.  I want to be...a lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of
British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!
I turns out there are a lot of perks to lumberjacking.  I particularly like the possibility of having my Wednesdays free for shopping, and I do loves me some buttered scones!

Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Anyone hear about that News Copter that went down near us in Los Angeles California ? Was really sad. The news people in the building said they heard the copter take off from it's pad on the roof as it did every morning, but this time something didn't sound right. A malfunction took the bird straight down the side of the building and literally exploded on top of 3 cars that were parked out front. Killed the 2 passengers (one who just came out of retirement to work part time as photographer) and sent a couple car occupants to the hospital. There was nothing left of the helicopter - It disintegrated. So sad. I felt so bad for the families.

Oh dear. That does sound bad.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Driven wrote:
Cool. Have you ever flown a plane?
A few times. My parents had various planes for quite some time. They paid for my first lesson at 16 and said the rest was up to me. That was my only lesson. I did get to take off and land it though. The other times were just flying our's once it was in the air.

Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 am

Nice! I didn't know you could take your first lesson at only 16. Or has it changed since?
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 am

It's the same AFAIK in the US. There's even a special category now for certain small aircraft that makes it much easier to fly albeit with several limitations.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...   CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAREER: If you could snap your fingers and...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2