Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross your fingers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Got this off of Jamie Rowes messageboard:

and just for the record...bach and i have had quite a bit of phone and email contact these past few weeks trying to make a new guardian plan happen. :-)

Until they are in a studio or release a new album I'm going to try and not get my hopes up. I must admit though, this is the first old school band in a long time that actually sounds promising. Remember last year was filled with rumors of new stuff by, WhiteCross,Holy Soldier,etc. We haven't heard zilch (except for the recent WC news,but nothing has been said from any band member) from these bands. I think if Guardian releases something new and it does well, then we may see the market change and the others may come back. My question is what will be first:
New Guardian or the long overdue new Neon Cross?
Back to top Go down
Stryped Forever

Stryped Forever

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:11 am

I hear rumors that Barren Cross is working on something for 2008! I have been a fan of all the bands listed and can't wait for any new music!
Back to top Go down
http://www.StrypedForever.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:17 am

Chances of another album (percentages sponsored by Fundy and Co.)

Barren Cross - 20%
Bloodgood - 55%
Bride - 88%
Guardian - 29%
Holy Soldier - 32%
Neon Cross - 50%
Sacred Warrior - 3%
Stryper - 95%
Whitecross - 5%

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 am

I think you have a more than a good chance of a new Neon Cross CD in the future. They've been working on it for a long time now, and the fans are just at the point of giving up on them. So, now is the time if they are going to do anything.

As for Guardian, well, remember the CD we were supposed to get last year that never happened? With Guardian and Holy Soldier, I'll believe it when I see it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:07 pm

My bet is on Neon Cross.
I expect something from them this year (I mean it).
The others Question I certainly ain't holding my breath.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:15 pm

I would probably rais the Guardian percentage to maybe 40-45%. It seems like Jamie and Bach really want to get it going again and I think they will. I think we will get something new this coming year. After a post I read about Holy Soldier I would drop that percent to about 15%. It pretty much said that the door is almost closed on Holy Soldier but Andy added the usual "won't say never". That is the one I am dissapointed in. I saw them a few years back at Sonshine and they really seemed to be back and in the grove of things. That was a tight band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross your fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers   Cross your fingers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross your fingers
Page 1 of 1