Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Power Would You Want ?

Go down 
+8
messiaen77
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
Xid
Samson
Staybrite
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
12 posters

Can walk/reach through solid substances
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap0%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Has the strength of 10 strong men combined
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap0%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Can create fire by will / engulf body in fire unharmed
 0% [ 0 ]
Can create water in large amounts, even freezing the water at will
 0% [ 0 ]
Can fly, but only within the breathable atmosphere
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap17%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Has control over power of suggestion (ie “These are not the droids you’re looking for”)
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap25%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Can run faster than a cheetah, includes moving faster than any martial arts master
 0% [ 0 ]
Can move any object of any size just with the mind
 0% [ 0 ]
Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap8%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Can time travel (only back in time)
 0% [ 0 ]
Can only heal others by your touch (excludes yourself and excludes resurrecting)
 0% [ 0 ]
Can make oneself invisible (does not include clothing, jewelry, or other foreign objects)
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap8%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Having the ability to speak ALL languages and dialects
 8% [ 1 ]
Has skin stronger than armor
 0% [ 0 ]
Transportation abilities – To visualize a place and transport there immediately
Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_lcap33%Which Power Would You Want ? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Which Power Would You Want ? Empty
PostSubject: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Choose your Power (It's been a while since we did this last. We have a couple newer people who didn't participate in this last time)

A huge vat of toxic sludge accidently dumped on you (cuz that happens all the time) and now you have SUPER POWERS. Which one would you like to have ?

And WHY ?
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Because I get tired of driving 25 miles just to go to town I chose transportation. Besides, it'd be awesome to visit people around the world. Oh, and to freak people out.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 pm

I chose differently this time and went with

Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy

Reason is, as I get older, the more I love reading (especially Scripture), but the less recall I have of what I read. I think being able to have the ENTIRE Bible + commentaries and historical writings surrounding the Bible, you would have SUCH an amazing understanding of the culture, timelines, foreshadowings, and stronger foundation of God's Word.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

It would be cool to be able to speak every language, you could do some serious traveling with that skill.

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Transportation. That would be gnarly.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 pm

(You said "gnarly" huh huh)
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Transportation.  You could do all kinds of things with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm picking invisibility because you can go naked in public and no one would care!  LOL

Seriously, with all the issues we all have with people, wouldn't you love to be able to disappear sometimes?  I sure would.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:13 pm

I'll have to go with fly since I couldn't afford to get my license or a plane.

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

I'd go with flying cuz I'm afraid of heights. It would be cool to overcome that fear
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 pm

It appears that "Transportation" abilities is in the lead, with "Flying" at a close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 am

I chose the Jedi mind control thing because I'd like to be able to defuse dangerous situations without anyone getting hurt.  I could also convince people to do the right thing and follow me.  I could create my own army of followers and I could rule the world!!!!!  

But mostly the first thing.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 am

I chose transportation/teleportation. It is better for getting around and you can save all kind of money on gas. In the end you say "What Gas?" Take a European vacation you have always wanted and only have to pay for the hotel. Better yet, just pop over for the day then pop back home that night. You can stay at home til one minute before you have to punch in for work, then go to work.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:38 am

messiaen77 wrote:
I chose the Jedi mind control thing because I'd like to be able to defuse dangerous situations without anyone getting hurt.  I could also convince people to do the right thing and follow me.  I could create my own army of followers and I could rule the world!!!!!  

But mostly the first thing.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:40 am

Come on guys - too many "practical" answers.... no one wants to be something crazy and fun ? Everyone just wants to travel quickly. Come to think of it, that does sound pretty cool. To just BE anywhere in a split second... I'd never be late for work again.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 am

Jedi mind powers.  "You want to give me a raise" "We're going to give you a raise" "You want me to work only when I feel like it" "You can come into work whenever you feel like it" "I can go home now" "You can go ahead and go home"
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 am

I like the way you think !  lol!
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:09 am

You know how many concerts you could go to with transportation abilities?  Wow!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Power of suggestion, with instant transportation VERY close second. (I would've picked that if I didn't want things to always be my way… ah, selfishness…)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:45 pm

I notice nobody wants to be a healer like Jesus was...you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Jesus could teleport too!   Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Would You Want ?   Which Power Would You Want ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1