Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Absolon tune just for voting one time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Free Absolon tune just for voting one time Empty
PostSubject: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 pm

VOTE JUST ONCE, GET A FREE DOWNLOAD

I am sure you are all aware that I am a big fan of the band ABSOLON, and I know a lot of you really like their debut cd "Darkness Rising: The Tale Of Derek Blackheart".

They are currently in a contest sponsored by Hard Rock Cafe.

If you go to the link, you can cast a vote for ABSOLON and a get a free tune just by clicking on the download button to get their song "Death's Frozen Sting" ..

How cool is that..just one vote...and you get free music.

You don't need to vote every day, just ONE TIME. Period.

Share the link with your friends so they can get some free music too

Thanks...

https://www.facebook.com/hardrockorlando?sk=app_205164529573076&app_data=eyJpZCI6IjI3MDgiLCJhcnRpc3RfaWQiOiIyOTk5MTkzIn0=&ref=ts
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Sounds great, but there's always a catch:

Free Absolon tune just for voting one time Hardrock

Sorry, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 am

There is no catch... No registration

You click on the link and download the song.

Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 am

Except you have to click "yes" and let them have your FB info, including email addresses and who all your FB friends are. Then you and your FB friends start getting junk from them. I even tried logging out of FB, and it wouldn't let me DL unless I logged back in. Sorry, but that's registration to me. If it was completely free then clicking DL would say "thanks for the vote" and start the DL, not try some underhanded trick to get other people's information from you. That's like the salesman that comes to your door and gives his spiel, and when you say no thanks says, "can you tell me the name of the fellow across the street?"
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:29 am

I'm with BearDad. I usually don't vote on Facebook polls that ask me for my information before I can continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 am

They ask to have your FB info because you are only allowed to vote once per band for the entire contest . They have to have some way to track who votes. I never had an issue with it.

But oh well, to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 am

True, but I don't think the app needs your friends list and email address to compile a vote.

Then again, I'm not into Absolon to begin with Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:44 am

You can also search by artist and download a free Mission Of One song to help me out as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 pm

I came up with a solution, something I had toyed with doing before.  I created a new "junk" gmail account, then created a junk FB account tied to the junk email account. I then logged into FB with my pseudonym, voted, and got the down. I should point out, however, the I was also required to "like" the hard rock cafe site in order to get the download. Again, this disqualifies it as a free download ... any time you must provide something (money, information, etc.) and/or perform some action to receive something you are not getting it for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Absolon tune just for voting one time   Free Absolon tune just for voting one time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Absolon tune just for voting one time
Page 1 of 1