Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Unbroken
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Unbroken

The 2014 film?  That one looks very interesting....even if it was directed by Angelina Jolie.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:07 am

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Unbroken

The 2014 film?  That one looks very interesting....even if it was directed by Angelina Jolie.

My dad LOVED the book. He was pretty disappointed by the movie. He said it was alright, but the entire point of the book was how through his faith in Christ he was able to overcome everything. Naturally, Jolie totally abridged all of the faith aspects.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Big Hero 6  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:46 pm

kerrick wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Unbroken

My dad LOVED the book.  He was pretty disappointed by the movie.  He said it was alright, but the entire point of the book was how through his faith in Christ he was able to overcome everything.  Naturally, Jolie totally abridged all of the faith aspects.

Bummer, maybe I will dig up the book and read it instead.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Yeah it's a real shame, though totally expected, given the people involved in the film version...  Mad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:01 pm

My wife's been on a Golden Girls kick for a few weeks. At first I was on my laptop and reading my books etc... then I started watching a little, then a little more... that show was a crack up ! Now I actually look forward to watching it -haha  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
My wife's been on a Golden Girls kick for a few weeks. At first I was on my laptop and reading my books etc... then I started watching a little, then a little more... that show was a crack up ! Now I actually look forward to watching it -haha  Embarassed

The Golden Girls was a clever and funny show.  I always found it kind of funny that Betty White & Bea Aurthur were both older than Estelle Getty.  Yet Estelle played the mother of Bea Arthur's character.  Talented cast of ladies.

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Into the Woods

Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

We watched The Last Brickmaker in America last night.  Good movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:54 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Into the Woods

What did you think of it?  Are you usually a fan of musicals?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Xid wrote:

Strange name for a movie

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

Strange name for a movie
But it's still good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Rented all the seasons of the 80s show China Beach from the library...loved it back then and loving it now...
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Right now I am watching "Journey - Live in Osaka, Japan, 1980". I bought the DVD online, and even though it was "pro shot" (way to early to be "fan shot"), the legality of it is somewhat suspect.  The quality is what one would suspect from 1980; kind-of like watching a VHS tape. I've found the same show on YouTube in much better quality than what I bought; needless to say I'm quite dissatisfied with my purchase, legal or otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am

Yesterday I pulled the original from James Bond...Dr. No.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Finally watched Revelation Road 2: The Sea of Glass and Fire (a month after part 1). A little bizarre at times but a decent offering from PureFlix. These brought Brian Bosworth back to the faith.

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
Into the Woods

What did you think of it?  Are you usually a fan of musicals?

Can't recall what other musical movies I've watched other than Sound of Music (unless you count stuff like Rocky Horror and The Wall) so not really a fan though I don't mind seeing the plays. Our oldest was involved with this one when he was in high school, and we just saw the last one he'll be involved with in college, Oklahoma.

Into the Woods the movie was quite well done and we enjoyed it.

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Thanks for the insight.  I'm not a huge fan of musicals myself, but I have seen one or two that I really liked (like "Evita" with Madonna & Antonio Banderas).  I will probably give this one a shot.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Thanks for the insight.  I'm not a huge fan of musicals myself, but I have seen one or two that I really liked (like "Evita" with Madonna & Antonio Banderas).  I will probably give this one a shot.

The editing was spot on, keeping it seemless between each of the 3 fairy tales the story revolves around and going between spoken and singing parts.

oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:47 am

A Swedish crime series called Johan Falk.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:58 am

The Flash

Has anyone one else been watching this cool show? It is not as dark and brooding as Arrow which is probably why I like it better.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Avengers Ultron flick was good.
Seems these storylines and character indroductions are possibly headed towards the House of M and ultimately the Civil War story. Not sure if they could put that story on the big screen, but if they do, it's gonna be phenomenal !
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Avengers Ultron flick was good.
Seems these storylines and character indroductions are possibly headed towards the House of M and ultimately the Civil War story. Not sure if they could put that story on the big screen, but if they do, it's gonna be phenomenal !

I just saw Age of Ultron today.

The next Captain America is Civil War. ..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498820/

They can't do House of M as the X-Men are with a different studio (Fox). The only reason Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in it was Fox and Marvel share the rights to those two characters....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers:_Age_of_Ultron#Pre-production

It also had clues to lead into the movie for Black Panther (2018).

Just a little side note...both Captain America: Civil War and X-Men :Apocalypse come out next year in May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:17 pm

bought the entire series of WKRP on dvd..been watching and enjoying that show...
also watched the November Man with Pierce Brosnan and watched Sabotage with Arnold Schwarzenegger...must say Sabotage is one of the most violent films Arnold has ever done and the language is heavy ..literally every other word is the f word...
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:58 am

Star Trek TOS season 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next