Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

What are you watching? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Watched November Man last night. It was surprisingly good. Also watched a few episodes of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which is hliarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:51 pm

NCIS L.A.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 pm

I've been watching Continuum, and interesting sci/fi series from Canada.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:10 am

We liked BH6 when we saw it in Nov

Insurgent

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 am

My wife talked me into seeing "The Best Of Me".  It is a Nicholas Sparks film.  For a romance/drama, he does tell some good stories.  Why, though, do they feel the need to put one unnecessary booby scene in every one of his films?  If it is a Sparks novel turned into a screenplay, there is always one gratuitous scene of boobs somewhere in the film.  Is that to keep us men interested as there aren't many explosions in these movies?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 am

Sweet Home Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

Started watching the old Twilight Zone series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Been watching The 100 and Damages on Netflix. For movies, I saw The Maze Runner and Million Dollar Arm.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:08 pm

kerrick wrote:
^My sister really likes that movie a lot.  Did you think it was good?

I liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Hmmm...

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Doctor Who ~ Day of the Doctor

An older Doctor from the past makes a cameo appearance,but I'm not gonna say Who.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Hardkore wrote:

An older Doctor from the past makes a cameo appearance,but I'm not gonna say Who.

But can you tell us Which?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:37 pm

BearDad wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

AAAHHHHH!!!!! Whichdoctor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 pm

watched Gods Not Dead...it was ok, kinda campy, disagreed with some of the theology in the movie but whatever..still ok..caught it on netflix
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 am

BearDad wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

So,do you wanna know the actor or should I keep it secret. As the one lady on the show would say, "Spoilers". Don't really wanna just give it away and spoil the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 am

Watch the new season of Game of Thrones last night.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Agents of Shield Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 am

Monte Carlo
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:59 am

Any of you Marvel maniacs watching Daredevil yet? I'm curious but haven't tried it yet.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:33 am

metaldude wrote:
Any of you Marvel maniacs watching Daredevil yet? I'm curious but haven't tried it yet.

I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty decent.  I was hoping my son would like it and we could watch it together but he was a bit disappointed by the lace of "action".  I tried to tell him that they had to do a lot of dialogue to set up the characters...but he wasn't having any of that.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Still catching up on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  I want to get and stay caught up until The Avengers: Age Of Ultron comes out as they are supposed to tie together.  You will need to bring Nick Fury out of hiding to bring our heroes together.  I think you will see that in both the new movie and the tv show.

The TV show is already starting to setup the backstory for Capt. America:  Civil War.  Right now, there are TWO S.H.I.E.L.D.'s.  One is Coulson's team and the other is led by agents that were part of the organization.  The new one really wants to find the people with powers and probably destroy them before they destroy us.  This will begin to break down into factions as people will have to decide if they are welcoming of those with powers (can't say mutant since Fox owns X-Men movie rights) or not.  Capt. American and Iron Man will end up on opposite sides and leading the war.  Even our beloved Spidey will enter that battle in the Capt. America movie coming out in early 2016.

I just realized just how nerdy I sound.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Amazing Racer

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 pm

I finally finished season one of SHIELD, fantastic show.  Currently watching the short-lived first (and I believe only) season of a show called The Finder. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1943524/

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:56 pm

I am currently all the way caught up on Agents of SHIELD!!!  Man, what a thrill ride!

I am nearly halfway through the first season of Agent Carter as well.  I can say that I don't like it nearly so much.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 am

Watched the new episode of Agents Of SHIELD last night.  That was my first time of actually watching it on tv!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next