Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 am

The Robe ~ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046247/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

The Bible...in the beginning ~ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060164/
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 am

I came across a couple of old silent films from Cecil B. DeMille, The King of Kings (1927) and The Ten Commandments (1923). Both are pretty cool and something different for this time of year(Easter).

King of Kings ~ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018054/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_29

Ten Commandments ~ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0014532/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_42

Next up from him ,actually i'm  planning to get on Blu-Ray,Samson & Delilah (1949, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041838/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_6).
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Captain America:The Winter Soldier
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:51 am

Duck Dynasty season four

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:24 am

Capt. America:  The Winter Soldier

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Was in an "Alcatraz mood" last night.
Watched the Eastwood movie "Escape From Alcatraz", and the documentary on the real story.
Very intriguing.

What are you watching? - Page 10 10174950_1542079402685114_8628814364980625972_n
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Divergent

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:46 pm

I fell asleep during the first 30 minutes of "The Golden Compass", I have no plans to finish it.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

The real question is... why would you bother watching that one in the first place?   Razz   As I recall, that's the teeny-bopper adventure flick with all the anti-Christianity/God undertones, yes?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:01 pm

kerrick wrote:
The real question is... why would you bother watching that one in the first place?   Razz   As I recall, that's the teeny-bopper adventure flick with all the anti-Christianity/God undertones, yes?

My oldest son (16) wanted me to see it. I didn't notice a ton of anti-Christian stuff in the first 30 minutes, but I did find it disturbing that the people's souls where physical animals that accompanied them everywhere and they called them "demons"......why would somebody think that was a good idea for a name? What little I did see of it seemed so stupid I didn't want to finish it....guess I'll never know just how blasphemous it might be.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Gotcha.  I remember when it came out a bunch of Christians were all up-in-arms about it, much akin to the recent Noah flick.  I browsed through the movie's Wikipedia page which has some on the "controversy" of it.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 am

The Crusades (1935)
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Doctor Zhivago (1965)
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:23 am

Captain America (2). Looks like 3 will be a wild ride!

Library is hosting the 2 Hunger Games movies tonight with free popcorn and soda.  Thumbs Up 

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Captain America (2). Looks like 3 will be a wild ride!

Yeah Cap 2 was great. They have already been working on Cap 3 for some time now. The same crew will be involved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America:_The_Winter_Soldier#Sequel wrote:
By January 2014, Anthony and Joe Russo had signed on to return to direct a third installment, which they confirmed in March 2014, with Chris Evans returning as Captain America, Kevin Feige producing and Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely returning to write the screenplay.[153][154] The re-hiring of the directors, three months before the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, came as a result from impressive test screenings with Marvel executives.[153] Markus and McFeely revealed that they had been working on the script for the film since late 2013.[155] The film is scheduled to be released on May 6, 2016.[156]

BTW,that release date is the same date as the Superman vs. Batman movie.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Intouchable
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Planning to go see "Heaven Is For Real" tonight.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Top Gear

and, while visiting with my very Republican great-aunt this weekend, Fox News…
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Alien
Aliens

BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 pm

I'm currently watching season 3 of 24 on Amazon Prime.  Well, not right this minute Smile, but in the evenings.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 pm

The Croods

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Stargate Atlantis :season 1 ~ finally gonna see the whole show. I had only seen a few episodes here and there so not really familiar with it other than the link to Stargate.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Clue (1985) - watched for the very first time... very funny !
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:54 pm

BearDad wrote:
I'm currently watching season 3 of 24 on Amazon Prime.  Well, not right this minute Smile, but in the evenings.

You got a lot of seasons to catch up on to get to the final season starting Monday night !  Twisted Evil 

They just get better and better with every season. We watched every episode a couple years ago... I'm ready to start over too. Maybe after this last season is finished, I'll go back to season one and watch them all again.
Such an amazing edge-of-your-seat show.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:10 am

A League of Their Own

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:37 am

Staybrite wrote:
Warehouse 13 - Season 4
What happened to this show it used to be so cool, now it just seems kind of "old-hat"?

Have you seen any of season 5 yet? Normally I watch it at Hulu but according to the site they do not have the rights to show it free. In order to view them we would need to log into our TV provider. I don't even get TV thru cable ,satellite or otherwise. If it doesn't get taken care of,I may have tol wait til it comes out on DVD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next