Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

No I don't mean you get to spend MY money, I mean I need help making decisions on new albums as I have a couple Amazon and iTunes cards that are burning a hole in my pockets.

I recently bought the Tourniquet as well as the new Saint. I've been eyeing that new Allos album as well as Messenger and Jaguar Blaze.

Are those any good and do you have any better recommends ?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Join the Dead's stuff is really good and I don't really like thrash...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm

I noticed that the new Atkins May Project has been released as a download for Amazon MP3.

http://www.amazon.com/Valley-of-Shadows/dp/B00A93W7R2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3TB5QOWXMUN6B&coliid=I2EPPUHBROUK31

I'm going to pick that one up myself early December. Also the Wayne Johnson (from Undercommand) album.

http://www.amazon.com/North-of-Nowhere/dp/B009PU47CS/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353958703&sr=301-1

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm

NICE ! Thanks for the input !
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

There's a brand new Seventh Power album, Power And Glory… although I'm giving away a copy on Facebook so you won't have to spend your money! Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 pm

I always like free Twisted Evil

btw, please explain your avatar, cuz it's got me confused as all get out. Question
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

MAN ! I listened to the samples for Wayne Johnson ! I really like that one !

Join the Dead and Atkins are also great albums... choices choices confused
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

I'd like to get that Atkins May Project one myself. The downloads on Amazon are only $8.99. The Cd was over $20, though. I'm not paying that.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
btw, please explain your avatar, cuz it's got me confused as all get out. Question

Look up Mark 17:31 then…
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Quote :
Look up Mark 17:31 then…

Sorry, smarter than that.

But dumber than figuring out the cryptic-ness of it No
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 pm

You should donate your money to me as I am temporarily out of work with my back. This way I can keep up with medical bills and my music habits. LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I got the remastered Daniel Band..Running out of time. Well worth the money. The new remix really brought it alive. I recommend that.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 am

alldatndensum wrote:
You should donate your money to me as I am temporarily out of work with my back. This way I can keep up with medical bills and my music habits. LOL

Darn, I already spent it... sorry Twisted Evil

All these secret santa things that people insist on doing at the office and with family/relatives - they used to annoy me, cuz I could never figure out what to write on mine (suppose to write up to 3 choices of 20 dollar items you'd want) - now it's EASY ! I always put Amazon card or iTunes card. WIN/WIN - everyone's happy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !   HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP ME SPEND MY MONEY !
Page 1 of 1