Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joshua Perahia news.

Go down 
+5
Staybrite
Follower of Jesus
Timshell64
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Wow...weird. I just pulled this out today and listened to it, before I saw this thread come back up.

I still like it, but after a year of time, I don't like it as much as I did when I first got it. I still think Surrender is better. The issue with Resurrection is the tone/sound of the rhythm guitar. I'm not a musician, so I have no idea how to describe what I mean, but it just isn't quite my thing. The leads are awesome and the vocals are stellar. In fact, the vocals are my favorite part of this album.

One other thing I thought of as I read the discussion above with Seth...when you make the only available version of the album over $20, you are begging non-scrupulous people to just find a download for free. I would never do it, and I think most here at CHM wouldn't do that as we want to obey the law and support the artists. But without any legal download, and the only way to get it is a $22 CD, you're going to have more theft via online downloading.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:02 pm

I still don't have the album (because I refused to pay more than $15 for any new album...and pretty much most used ones as well).  I did hit their site a few weeks back and noticed that they have finally brought the price down, so I might go pick it up.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 am

It's a cool album Staybrite.
It's hard to wait long for a CD.
But you patience will be rewarded with a lower price.
This CD was a bit expensive.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I still don't have the album (because I refused to pay more than $15 for any new album...and pretty much most used ones as well).  I did hit their site a few weeks back and noticed that they have finally brought the price down, so I might go pick it up.

Just thinking about this disc a month or so ago.... I don't own it but was gonna see if the prices had dropped at all...  

$20 for a CD is beyond ludicrous.....  in this day and age.... the majority of people want convenience not a CD for $20 plus shipping....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

It is a lot but now it's 15.95 and shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perahia news.   Joshua Perahia news. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshua Perahia news.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3