Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS Empty
PostSubject: JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS   JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm

We have decided to hold the release until next year, and are shooting for a release in March-April... This is because I'm not done yet with the vocals and the guitars. And I feel it wouldn't be completed the right way if we released it now. Also we will put everything we have together in finding ways to make this record a waybreaker for what the band wants to see and have been waiting for, for years. And we need more time for this.

Hope for your understanding.

We will spend this fall on connecting and talking to the right people for finding new (big or small) ways for distribution, marketing, such as the Internet etc. We will also try to go for festivals in Scandinavia and other places next year. We have been doing some "secular" festivals these last 2 years and feel it's time for us to break the ranks and move out on greater areas... And it has been a real blessing and a lot of fun! It feels like we are made for that.

We are at a place of wanting to take NEW steps... And therefore we do not want to waste this record on fast decisions or not well-planned steps.

When we released "Prophet" we did it through 4 different recordcompanies... REX in USA, Pila Music in Germany, Zero in Japan, and Viva Records in Scandinavia... And... They all went bankruptcy within a year... And it totally destroyed the record... It didn't help we had the best reviews we ever had on any record. Still it was kind of "locked" into a box... Therefore we want to have more control over it this time... We will go step by step... Taking risks but not being stupid or pushed.

We are of course giving this to God. Seeking him... He is the real thing - not a religious symbol or an icon or whatever we have made him to be... He is a person talking to us every day, if we just want to listen... And I will not take one single step without him, ever...

I can also tell you it will be done in English. As we see it, this is a follow-up for "Prophet", not saying it sounds like "Prophet".

So we will get back to you all, asking for help. When we are getting closer, we want you to be together with us on this. Actually we need your help hoping you want to give us some... Tell you more about that later.

If you feel like it, give us some respons on the Forum and let us hear from you, knowing you are with us.

Please pray for us...

Love from Ulf... for the band Jerusalem

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS   JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm

WOW, does that mean we get a new Jerusalem CD next year?
Back to top Go down

JERUSALEM ALBUM NEWS
Page 1 of 1