Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Eden's Way

Go down 
+3
drumdude
Dynamis
alldatndensum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Eden's Way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

ORDER NOW!!!!! If you don't, I will send Sabidoo to your house to sit around in his underwear and drink all your colas!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am

alldatndensum wrote:
ORDER NOW!!!!! If you don't, I will send Sabidoo to your house to sit around in his underwear and drink all your colas!

I thought he already was here? If that's not him sitting around in his underwear drinking all my pepsi who is it?

Oh yes, it's my mother-in-law.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 am

Hey, then maybe you could fix Sabidoo up with your mother-in-law. You could be rid of both of them then!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:24 am

Staybrite, can I give you a good advice?
ORDER Eden's Way IV now.

To have your mother-in-law and Sabidoo around your house must be a reason to get that CD. Very Happy

It's a very good reason to order this CD.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks for the good advice sister. Laughing

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

I got my copy today. First, I open it and its just a CD-R in a big envelope, which allowed the case to be significantly scratched and broken. Then its taped with Scotch-tape-from-hell. I finally decide to just replace the case with a spare I have laying around.

Feeling frustrated, I finally get the CD into the machine and let it start playing. Having gone through this now, I have to say, this is average. I mean that in the strictest sense of the word. There's much here that is awesome, and much else that is, in my opinion, very weak. So, averaging the good with the bad, you get an "average" album. But when its "on", it is very good!

Songs that I really like would include Shout, I Live For You, All I Need, It's About Him, All for Love, Fight, and Rock Solid.

With some better production, this group could be stellar. However, I think one of the drawbacks for me is the vocalist. I don't really like his voice. If anything makes me put this one away prematurely, it'll be the voice. After a number of songs, it just starts to grate on me. Again, I think better production could possibly help that - I don't know.

This is very much a "music" review, not a slam on my fellow brothers in Christ. I applaud them making music with a Godly message and I encourage them to continue. But when I look at the music side of things, instead of the ministry, that's when I bog down a bit with this album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eden's Way   New Eden's Way - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Eden's Way
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2