Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!

Go down 
+3
Xid
Fundy
alldatndensum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 6:36 pm

So cool to hear some new MO1 !  I'm diggin this! I especially love "I'm Such a Fool"

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:14 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
So cool to hear some new MO1 !  I'm diggin this! I especially love "I'm Such a Fool"

That's a cool song.  I think it would have worked equally well on a Big Chris &DBBB album as well.
Right now I'm grooving on Cordelia, Shut Your Mouth and We're Gonna Rock.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 2:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

That's a cool song.  I think it would have worked equally well on a Big Chris &DBBB album as well.

"I'm Such A Fool" was written with the band I play with in mind.  It didn't seem like the guys were interested in doing it at first.  I wanted to write a song taking responsibility for the wrong things I have done (confession) without blaming Satan, my upbringing, etc.

I was going to do some slide guitar on it, but I decided against it after doing the big rock sound.  I did the three part harmonies just for giggles and grins!

Gary, the three songs you listed are three of my favorites on this.  Add "Murder Beings In the Heart" and that would be my list of favorites.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 2:36 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

"I'm Such A Fool" was written with the band I play with in mind.  It didn't seem like the guys were interested in doing it at first.  I wanted to write a song taking responsibility for the wrong things I have done (confession) without blaming Satan, my upbringing, etc.

I was going to do some slide guitar on it, but I decided against it after doing the big rock sound.  I did the three part harmonies just for giggles and grins!

Gary, the three songs you listed are three of my favorites on this.  Add "Murder Beings In the Heart" and that would be my list of favorites.

Oh yes "Murder...." is a rippin' cool song as well.  It's going to be hard to pick just one or two favorites from this album.  Some spectacular song-writing and a musically well executed album.

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Oh yes "Murder...." is a rippin' cool song as well.  It's going to be hard to pick just one or two favorites from this album.  Some spectacular song-writing and a musically well executed album.

I want to go back little by little and redo the early albums and fix them.  At the same time, I have lyrics for around 35 more songs written and want to do those, too!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Guilty/Forgiven like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!   Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Of One - Kill The Cobra out NOW!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2