Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This just makes me sick!

Go down 
+7
topshot rhit
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
Black Rider
Staybrite
Xid
alldatndensum
11 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

This just makes me sick! Empty
PostSubject: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 10:54 am

We have definitely reached a point where we not only accept debachery--we now have to celebrate it as a society.  This world is sick and in dire need of a Savior.

https://www.gaycities.com/outthere/54350/nashville-just-named-street-local-drag-legend/?utm_content=bufferc036a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Last edited by alldatndensum on Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 6:38 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
This world is sick and in fire need of a Savior.
#Truth

rockerVu2, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 2:52 pm

It's a sad sad world.  Sad

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 3:56 pm

You ain't kidding!  Instead of naming a street after a drag queen, why not name one after the guy that started the Nashville Rescue Mission?  Pastor Bob Beeman still feeds homeless people under a bridge in Nashville several times a week.  Why not name one after him?

Why?  Because people don't want anything to do with Jesus or His followers.  Some would scream about the whole "separation of church and state" if they named a street after a Christian doing great works in their city and would file a lawsuit.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite, ChristTrekker and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 4:36 pm

We are Rome in it's last days.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:12 am

Black Rider wrote:
We are Rome in it's last days.

With the news media worldwide being so liberal and ungodliness being celebrated globally, it will get much much worse.  Those of us who are followers of Christ need to be ready for the global shaking to come, and we will be public enemy number one.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 7:21 am

It's a sad world, but we can show this sick sad world what the truth is.
There's hope and a good future and an eternal life whe you say Y E S to the Son of God.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:33 am

Even though I personally find homosexuality disgusting, in recent years I've wanted to look past the sin and love the human as Jesus does. These militant homos that push their lifestyles on everyone make it so much more difficult though. When it's forced upon everyone with "Pride" months, pushed in schools, and on every TV show and movie, when they're so militant about it and so Anti-Christianity, it makes it so hard to love them as I should  This just makes me sick! 1f615

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 9:45 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
When it's forced upon everyone with "Pride" months, pushed in schools, and on every TV show and movie, when they're so militant about it and so Anti-Christianity, it makes it so hard to love them as I should  This just makes me sick! 1f615

+1. Of course, militant "Christians" have done similar things, whether you want to go back to the Crusades or just the "megaphone preachers" on today's college campuses telling every random student that passes they're going to hell.

What has struck me this year (since I'm still looking for work) is every company it seems is bowing to pressure to fit in with the inclusive movement. The number of logos that were changed to have rainbows is astounding, and I think every single employment page has stated how inclusive their culture is (whether true or not I'd bet). Of course, I'm not trying to say companies should not have been inclusive in the past - there's no question certain people have not been treated fairly in the past or even still today; they just seem to be making a huge issue of it now and my bet is much of it is just for show. Same with the number of inclusive ads. Maybe homosexuals are "offended" by seeing only hetero couples, but I don't really want to see homosexual couples on my phone. I'm looking at you, Netflix (and likely many others). Rolling Eyes AFAIK, that segment still makes up only ~10% of the population so why are they focusing on such a small segment of the market?

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 9:58 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
When it's forced upon everyone with "Pride" months, pushed in schools, and on every TV show and movie, when they're so militant about it and so Anti-Christianity, it makes it so hard to love them as I should  This just makes me sick! 1f615

+1. Of course, militant "Christians" have done similar things, whether you want to go back to the Crusades or just the "megaphone preachers" on today's college campuses telling every random student that passes they're going to hell.

What has struck me this year (since I'm still looking for work) is every company it seems is bowing to pressure to fit in with the inclusive movement. The number of logos that were changed to have rainbows is astounding, and I think every single employment page has stated how inclusive their culture is (whether true or not I'd bet). Of course, I'm not trying to say companies should not have been inclusive in the past - there's no question certain people have not been treated fairly in the past or even still today; they just seem to be making a huge issue of it now and my bet is much of it is just for show. Same with the number of inclusive ads. Maybe homosexuals are "offended" by seeing only hetero couples, but I don't really want to see homosexual couples on my phone. I'm looking at you, Netflix (and likely many others). Rolling Eyes AFAIK, that segment still makes up only ~10% of the population so why are they focusing on such a small segment of the market?
It's the same in the UK.  Feels a bit like we're getting beaten over the head with a baseball bat.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 9:14 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Perhaps you should relocate to TN.  You can't pass a business of any sort without seeing a "help wanted" sign.  Even higher paying jobs are finding it hard to fill positions.  I guess, though, that finding the job you want would depend on what you are looking for.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:05 pm

Hmmm, Jesus stood in the streets and told people they were going to hell.  Very Happy Very Happy  And if you study the Crusades, it was a political move under the guise of the Catholic Church to reclaim lands lost to Islamic groups. I'm not defending it, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 10:49 am

Regarding the homosexual agenda I saw them in the 90's rallying in the streets and carrying signs demanding civil unions and things like work health insurance and "equality".  At the time they insisted they wouldn't attack the institution of marriage.  So they won their civil unions.  Emboldened they attacked marriage and demanded "equality" in that as well.  So now gays can marry gays.  Now they are coming for "our children".  They won't stop until they have everything (and they don't even know what everything is).  I saw this clip the other day where the San Francisco Gay Men's choir claims to be singing tongue in cheek that they are "coming for our children".  The popular kids cartoon Blues Clues had a drag queen sing about the gay pride parade on the show.  It won't end until the Godless have gotten rid of everything moral, along with anyone who follows Jesus.

alldatndensum and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Hmmm, Jesus stood in the streets and told people they were going to hell.  Very Happy Very Happy  And if you study the Crusades, it was a political move under the guise of the Catholic Church to reclaim lands lost to Islamic groups. I'm not defending it, just saying.

Only ONE of the Crusades were like this.  The first two were ore righteous in that the church was driving the invading Muslim hordes out of Europe.  The Muslims were evangelizing by the sword, and the church stepped up to drive these terrorists back where they came from.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 am

With businesses, I am 100% sure that the pride/rainbow stuff was less about bowing to pressure and more about marketing.  After all, capitalism is all about finding things that will separate fools from their money.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 8:42 am

messiaen77 wrote:
With businesses, I am 100% sure that the pride/rainbow stuff was less about bowing to pressure and more about marketing.  After all, capitalism is all about finding things that will separate fools from their money.

I would agree with that.....almost.

Marketing means advertising your product in places where your audience is.  For example, when I worked for Bridgestone, they advertised in a gay magazine or two.  Everyone needs tires.

However, when you begin replacing straight couples with gays in all of your advertising, you have joined the agenda or are cowtowing to the leaders of that agenda.

Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:27 am

It's funny that I said the same exact words "This just makes me sick!" the other day when wanting to continue watching some of our fave shows but can't stand the gayness agenda.

It's not funny that they are trying to normalize this lifestyle and make outlaws of those (homophobes) who recognize it as perverse and anti-God/anti-biblical.

alldatndensum, Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:09 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

First, the Crusades get a bad rap. They represent a relative handful of counterattacks after Islamists essentially erased Christendom off the map of all northern Africa, the Middle East, and were making inroads into Europe.

Second, I think ~3% is a better approximation of homosexuals. Your point remains (even stronger) though. Why kowtow to a tiny minority? How does it wield so much clout? That said, too often the church does (or has) taken the wrong tack when addressing this issue. I like what Welfare Society said in their song When It Rains. Despite the militants in this group trying to normalize society's view of their sin, unlike thieves and murderers, it's still just an issue of sin. While we need to hold the line for the sake of society, we also need to show compassion to the individuals trapped in it.

At the risk of sounding like a hippy, "It's all about love, man." We can share the truth ("you're all going to hell!"), and we should share Truth, but if we have not love while doing that, we're a clanging cymbal.
Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:14 am

oldschooldoom wrote:
It's funny that I said the same exact words "This just makes me sick!" the other day when wanting to continue watching some of our fave shows but can't stand the gayness agenda.

It's not funny that they are trying to normalize this lifestyle and make outlaws of those (homophobes) who recognize it as perverse and anti-God/anti-biblical.
Agreed. I like superhero shows, but had to stop watching DCEU programs. I don't collect comics any more either. Every new character is out and proud or they retcon an older character to be homosexual. This comic industry is flailing and sputtering, and it isn't helping itself IMO by heading that direction.

alldatndensum and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 7:02 am

ChristTrekker wrote:
At the risk of sounding like a hippy, "It's all about love, man." We can share the truth ("you're all going to hell!"), and we should share Truth, but if we have not love while doing that, we're a clanging cymbal.

Precisely. The default is Love. Not acceptance of sin. Not tolerance of sin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This just makes me sick!   This just makes me sick! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This just makes me sick!
Page 1 of 1