Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary of the Damned

Go down 
+7
topshot rhit
Jen5
Normaniac
Staybrite
Fundy
Black Rider
JLE3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

Diary of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 9:26 pm

Our 4th album will be titled 'Diary of the Damned'. Here is a short video revealing the cover art and a sample of the song 'Dawn Ascending' which will be featured on the album. It's coming soon! I promise!! We're working hard to get it done!

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 10:39 am

Sounding pretty good, tell that singer she's got the pipes.

Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5370
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 11:21 am

Great clip.  Love the whole thing.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23598
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 7:54 pm

Absolutely fantastic!

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:35 am

Will your new album be available on amazon or soundmass or nordicmission as a physical CD?  (as I need to update my wishlist, so folk know what I want for my birthday!!)

Smile

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 5:39 pm

Fundy wrote:
Will your new album be available on amazon or soundmass or nordicmission as a physical CD?  (as I need to update my wishlist, so folk know what I want for my birthday!!)

Smile

It will be on amazon as a digital download as well as Spotify, YouTube Music, 7Digital, etc. CD packages will be available through our website www.evansandstokes.com

We are working out the packages now but some will include custom decals, custom guitar picks, posters, signed photos (signed by BOTH John and Jenny! These photos had to travel literally around the world to get signed!). Also this CD will have a 12 page booklet.

We are super proud of this record and it took an entire year to complete. We want to make sure the packages are really cool.

Jen is singing the last song right now as we speak! Fingers crossed, but we're hoping for a Christmas Eve drop date digitally, and with pre-ordered CDs being delivered by Christmas Eve. Still working out the details but that is the goal.

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Those beefy guitars own! Jen, you sound great!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 8:23 am

JLE3 wrote:
Fundy wrote:

Smile

It will be on amazon as a digital download as well as Spotify, YouTube Music, 7Digital, etc. CD packages will be available through our website www.evansandstokes.com

We are working out the packages now but some will include custom decals, custom guitar picks, posters, signed photos (signed by BOTH John and Jenny! These photos had to travel literally around the world to get signed!). Also this CD will have a 12 page booklet.

We are super proud of this record and it took an entire year to complete. We want to make sure the packages are really cool.

Jen is singing the last song right now as we speak! Fingers crossed, but we're hoping for a Christmas Eve drop date digitally, and with pre-ordered CDs being delivered by Christmas Eve. Still working out the details but that is the goal.
Cool.  Is UK delivery okay?

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Fundy wrote:
JLE3 wrote:
Fundy wrote:

Smile

Cool.  Is UK delivery okay?

Sure we can send to the UK. The only issue is that I might not be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas. I only say that because tracking packages sent outside the US is not easy. Within the US i could tell you exactly when it would get there. 

I am hopeful that I will have all materials for CD packages in hand next week so I would be able to send with about a 2 week lead of Christmas. We will see.

I think we will be making some announcements this weekend regarding release date, CD Packages, Prices, Pre-orders, etc.

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:36 pm

That's fine.  My birthday is Feb, anyway  Smile

Cool.  Let us(me) know and I'll order Diary Of The Damned as soon as it's available  Smile

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Fundy wrote:
Cool.  Let us(me) know and I'll order Diary Of The Damned as soon as it's available  Smile

Ditto!

Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 6:29 am

Thanks for the support guys. Jen just wrapped the last song yesterday so we should definitely be able to make some announcements soon.

I'm so looking forward to releasing this! It is a really diverse record and it's a musical journey. It's one of those where you should really just set aside an hour, put on your good headphones, sit back and just listen from start to finish. We really try to make our records all like that but this one especially hits that mark IMO. We put so much thought into story, lyrics, and track order. You don't get the same vibe if you skip around or only listen to it in parts. Once you've listened a few times then I guess the favorites pop out and you'd gravitate to those but by then you've heard them in their proper context. And the production on this record is far superior to anything we've done previously. As was the cost  Shocked LOL!

I'll share the track listing here with you guys and gals. There are some neat titles that cover interesting topics. Jen's lyrics are crazy good and she is singing with a snarl that has made me dub her the female Dave Mustaine! 

Mortal Agony (1:27)
Into the Badlands (4:12)
Overlord (3:32)
Demon of the Wood (3:25)
Man, Beast, and Creeping Things (3:24)
The Sorrow (3:24)
Eternal Punishment (6:10)
Army of the Dead (4:03)
Breath of Life (3:56)
Dawn Ascending (3:26)
A Child of Light (3:39)
In Dreams (7:33)
Deep Calls to Deep (4:00)

Total running time: 52 minutes

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 9:38 am

Cool song titles, dude!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 2:54 am

Hi guys. Thank you for all these lovely comments. Today has been absolutely epic. We worked all weekend finalizing the tracks, which means a lot of back and forth, back and forth. I think John could be in the running for a sainthood because his patience with me was verging on angelic. Truly miraculous. Today was epic because we finally, after all these months, got to listen to our latest album from beginning to end. It's finished! I'm so excited. Now we wait. We wait for the distributor. Wait for the printer. Wait for the add-ons (like decals and ??). Wait for the post. And wait for Christ. Good thing we Christians are masters of waiting.

Black Rider, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 7:24 am

cheers You Rock Rockin' Drums I agree

Jen5 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Fantastic news!!!

Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 4:39 pm

This record is my best and most complete musical accomplishment. I am so proud of the work Jen and I did on this. My true musical partner Jen. You are amazing.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 12:53 am

JLE3 wrote:
This record is my best and most complete musical accomplishment. I am so proud of the work Jen and I did on this. My true musical partner Jen. You are amazing.
 Back attcha brother. Amazing guitarist. Amazing songwriter. Amazing friend. I adore you  I love you
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3884
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Awwww, I think I'm going to cry. Sad

Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:15 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Awwww, I think I'm going to cry. Sad
Oh good. Now I'm not alone   Smile
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Diary of the Damned Diary_10
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Having a really difficult time reading that cover Suspect ......what does it say?

Number of posts : 3884
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Having a really difficult time reading that cover Suspect ......what does it say?
You haven't been under the AZ sun enough yet to have spaced out this badly... Diary of the Damned

JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Very good Topshot... and this?

Diary of the Damned Rise_t10

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5568
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Rise To The Faith

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of the Damned
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next