Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues Empty
PostSubject: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm

I've been digging through the last few weeks worth of e-mails and found that Boone's Overstock and Girder have a few "new" reissues coming out.  My questions is does anyone think they are going to buy any of these?
Haven't both the Sacred Warrior "Master's Command" and Deliverance "Self-Titled" albums been reissued 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years?

The only thing I think I would want from these is the two 20-Twenty albums. 
I have to say that the Dallas Cowboys Christmas album surprises me.  Who would want a Christmas album full of singing football players?

Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues Reissu10 Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues Reissu10

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Have you noticed how hard they are pushing these as well?  I get probably two to three emails PER DAY from Girder.  I want to know about new releases, but not that bad.

I agree that I am unlikely to buy these.  I have the Rock Power Praise original and don't see a need to buy this if there are not any bonus tracks.  I have downloads of the Geoff Moore that I hardly ever listen to.  I have the 20-Twenty albums that were bootlegs but play fine that I hardly listen to.  Someone may want these, but most of their fan base of these specialty labels isn't going to be salivating to get these.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Have you noticed how hard they are pushing these as well?  I get probably two to three emails PER DAY from Girder.  I want to know about new releases, but not that bad.

Oh man me too. It drives me nuts though I haven't unsubscribed in case by chance I miss something! I wish they had a "weekly highlights" email or something instead of exploding peoples' inboxes on a daily basis.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:31 am

I agree, a "once a week" update would be preferable to the "every other day" bombastic pushes to get you to buy an album that has already been reissued half-a-dozen times.

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 4:51 am

Not really interested in Chris Christian or Geoff Moore material.

Saving my hard-earned shekels for Trytan's Blood of Kings and the Celestial Messenger vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 9:49 am

I'm interested in the Christmas Hymns since I don't have it. Not really interested in any of the others.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Maybe Twenty Twenty...  but the rest MEH....

But I bet in those Classic Jesus Music groups on FB they get a lot of feedback, positive...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues   Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boone's Overstock and Girder Reissues
Page 1 of 1