Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legends Of Rock from Girder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Legends Of Rock from Girder Empty
PostSubject: Legends Of Rock from Girder   Legends Of Rock from Girder I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 pm

I get tons of junk mail from Girder every day. One of the recent ones was for a CD called "Legends Of Rock" for $5.99 including shipping. 

It's a compilation CD of 19 songs. Most of the stuff I wouldn't buy but I went ahead and ordered it because of the amount of tracks and it has songs I have never heard. A lot of the reissues that come out I don't buy because I really don't want the full albums. This is a good way to get some of those songs, kind of like an old K-Tel album.

alldatndensum, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Legends Of Rock from Girder   Legends Of Rock from Girder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Huzzah for K-Tel!!!  cheers

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Legends Of Rock from Girder   Legends Of Rock from Girder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 6:28 am

It's actually pretty good. It came in the mail over the weekend. As I said it's nice to have since most of those CDs I would never order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends Of Rock from Girder   Legends Of Rock from Girder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends Of Rock from Girder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: