Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
kerrick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) Empty
PostSubject: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 3:28 pm

(I also posted this on CMR.)

I was recently recommended this Hungarian heavy metal band from a friend and they sound very good!  Here's what he had to say about them:

Quote :
...not Christian but the lead singer has had Christian periods so to speak, not sure where he is standing right now regarding his faith. there is a double package of their two albums, which is kinda nice. there is an anti-satan song on that one.

They sing in Hungarian which some of you may not appreciate [I'm looking  cyclops  at you, Chris!], but I think that's cool.  Check 'em out!  Here are their albums on youtube:

My in-laws are going to send us a package from Slovakia and include these for me.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Why is everybody always picking on me?  I am gonna change my name to Charlie Brown.   lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:32 pm

Musically not bad but I also don't do languages I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 pm

You can probably lump me in with Chris as well.  I don't tend to like bands that I can't sing along with.  I do have some foreign language stuff, but mostly it's a just a song or two sprinkled into an album that has mostly English lyrics.
This does sound pretty cool, maybe a little too Power-metal for my tastes, but talented group of musicians.

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 6:40 pm

I would have called the band "Stressed".  That way you can open the show:  Hello, Cleveland!  We're Stressed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Aww man, a bunch of foreign-language Scrooges y'all are!   Razz santa  Haha well to each his own.  Smile

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Not bad. And I don't mind getting foreign music . . . after all, I buy music from bands outside of Texas  lol!

alldatndensum and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 1:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 1:30 pm

My CDs arrived last week and I've been really enjoying them.  Fun stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)   Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress (Heavy Metal from Hungary)
Page 1 of 1