Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future of Christian hard rock.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

The future of Christian hard rock. Empty
PostSubject: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

What do you think about the future of the Christian Music?
I'm sure the corona crisis is not good for this part of the music industry.

Is there still a future for the music we love?
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 am

The kind we in here mostly like was already fading out. We're becoming relics of a bygone era and Covid is helping speed that up imo.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

We have to realize that the styles of music we prefer are just like the styles our parents once loved.  We have become more outdated.  Unless by some twist of fate this music comes back into style with the labels, radio, streaming, and younger bands, we will slowly fade into oblivion.  That is the nature of getting old.  Whether Christian or not, our favorite forms of metal won't always be here.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 12:57 pm

I think we are lucky to have any bands from the 80's and early 90's recording any new music at all.  I remember back in the 80's my parents (and friends parents) listened to the "oldies" station that played music from the 50's & 60's.  I don't think I could name a single artist from that era that was making new music in the 80's or 90's.  Sure some of them were still doing shows, but it seemed like none of them were recording new music.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 5:39 pm

I agree with what you all have already said...

Sad but true...

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:42 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I think we are lucky to have any bands from the 80's and early 90's recording any new music at all.  I remember back in the 80's my parents (and friends parents) listened to the "oldies" station that played music from the 50's & 60's.  I don't think I could name a single artist from that era that was making new music in the 80's or 90's.  Sure some of them were still doing shows, but it seemed like none of them were recording new music.

There wasn't much.  The Pointer Sisters come to mind.  They started in the 60s and had that song "Jump For My Love" or something like that.  Also, the Beach Boys came out with the "Kokomo" song.  James Brown had a couple of 80s hits, but that is about it.  Oh, you could argue that Michael Jackson counts, but his 80s work was much different in sound and style than what he did with the Jackson 5.

When you hit the age where elevator music and restaurants play your generation's music, you know you are old.  It also means that your music is fading away.  When you are no longer their target demographic and move into the "senior discount" age, you will start hearing 90s music that way.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 6:50 am

There's nothing wrong to listen to the 90's music.

Each decade has his own music.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:58 am

Relevancy??? 

I AM RELEVANT!!! 

in my own mind that is...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 3:55 pm

mr.electric40 wrote:
Relevancy??? 

I AM RELEVANT!!! 

in my own mind that is...

Twisted Evil

Yeah!  Me too!  Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The future of Christian hard rock.   The future of Christian hard rock. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of Christian hard rock.
Page 1 of 1