Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never heard these Seraiah demos before.

Go down 
+3
rockerVu2
MikeInFla
Black Rider
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  Empty
PostSubject: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:41 pm

I like them, little rough but not too bad.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 4:30 am

interesting. You're right it's a little rough but it is not bad at all. I think I have bootlegs of their 2 releases. I think the second one was a bit of a change in direction as the music was a bit different (if I recall, I might be getting them confused with another band). I know a couple of songs sounded a lot like the Crue. Found this video a few minutes ago I did not know they made any official videos.  

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 6:50 am

I like Seraiah.
You can hear it's an older band.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 8:07 am

The first official release had it's Crue moments while the second one went very poppy. Too bad these demo songs didn't make it onto a release.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 10:12 am

I wonder if Girder, Roxx, or somebody else will be re-releasing Seraiah as remasters.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 10:13 am

With the demos surfacing, it makes me wonder if someone is about to do a reissue.  If they would do Carnival World and add the demo tracks, I'd be interested in an updated version of my CD.

That doesn't sound like the same vocalist that was on their two studio releases.  Wasn't his name Kyle Dietz?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 3:19 pm

I had a copy of Carnival World at one point, but I remember the production being incredibly thin (so bad that it bothered even me...).  I must of traded it.  Would love to hear it again if someone can fix it up decently.

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 6:25 pm

I don't think anyone is looking to remaster these, they are on a site that posts 80's music is all though a remaster would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 12:21 am

I've got both of their official releases, but I never have been able to connect with them.  Maybe I'll have to give them another spin.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 7:21 am

Staybrite wrote:
I had a copy of Carnival World at one point, but I remember the production being incredibly thin (so bad that it bothered even me...).  I must of traded it.  Would love to hear it again if someone can fix it up decently.

Challenge accepted!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 12:11 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Challenge accepted!

KEWL! Thumbs Up

PostSubject: Re: Never heard these Seraiah demos before.    Never heard these Seraiah demos before.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never heard these Seraiah demos before.
Page 1 of 1