Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)

Go down 
+4
Black Rider
Staybrite
Normaniac
pastorbrad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 10:18 am

First, sorry for the hiatus... in a word -- "ministry."   Very Happy

If you've watched the news you know all about the Tornadoes that struck Nashville/Cookville.  It's been really hard... but as God does---He is bringing good out of the wreckage.  People are coming from all over the country to our aid and support---pretty humbling... so grateful.

A CONDENSED VERSION OF THE TORNADO STORY:
Kelly (my wife( and I were awoken by a phone call from our kids---Kara and Josh---who are attending college in Nashville (Trevecca University)... they said, "Mom/Dad--there's a tornado coming thorugh Nashville... we're in the "safe place" in our dorm...  We said, "Okay... praying... call/text when all is clear..."  a few moment later we received and "all clear text" ... Praise God... We go back to bed (around 1:30)... Around 2:05 my phone blows up with TORNADO WARNING TAKE SHELTER NOW....  Kelly and I head to the basement... Our house is built on a hill... so the back of our baseement is on ground level... so we're huddled in the corner---looking out the back window across the basement... storm intensifies... hail begins to fall hard for about 3 minutes... we're bracing... listening for that "train" sound.............. and it passes.... "Shew, thank you Jesus!"  We go to bed----literally within 1 minute of laying my head on the pillow---siren after siren flies past our house (as emergency vehicles rushed to ground zero.... I had no idea what had happened at that moment.. but as more and more sirens went by--I got a sick feeling...prayed more)... Next morning I woke knowing something bad must have happened---but I had no iea what... came to work... and all day long the rpeports of disaster poured in... checked on our congregation---Praise the Lord---all good!  Did have one family that received zero warning---they woke up as the tornado was sucking them out of their home----one came to in his front yard... the other under a pile of apliances in the area where their gragage had been---both miraculously safe... house completely gone---even the carpet ... nothing but a bare concrete slab remained....  I spent part of that first day at a church where survivors were coming to identify victems---just trying to lisetn to / pray with they hurting... feeling 100% inadequate....  Within hours we learned that Team Rubicon (a volunteer team of Military Vets and First Responders from around the country) were coming to Cookeville to help us begin the work fo recovery... so we offered to house/feed them (about 80 in all) in our gym... our congregation has been AMAZING--I'm so blessed and proud.......... so that's a thrumbnail.  Life is hard... God is good!  thank you for your prayers... and please continue to lift us all up!

JUST BEFORE THE STORM---I RELASED MY LATEST CHRISTIAN PARODY ALBUM: "Three Nails"...
I relased it exclusively on BANDCAMP A.K.A. http://pastorbradrocks.net/ ... (and youtube)... Here's the track list and video---Enjoy!

TRAK LIST
1. Three Nails (Parody of Hells Bells, by AC/DC) 05:02     
2. Sister Mary (Parody of Mr. Crowley, by Ozzy Osbourne)) 04:46
(Featuring Luke Weber on vocals)           
3. Kingdom Pearls (Parody of Fat Bottom Girls, by Queen) 03:20               
4. Talk About Love (Parody of Ain't Talkin Bout Love, by Van Halen) 03:25             
5. Gonna Call The Roll (Parody of Some Heads Are Gonna Roll, by Judas Priest) 04:09      
6. Beware of Danger (Parody of Don't Talk to Strangers, by Dio) 05:03    
7. You Found Love (Parody of You're In Love, by RATT) 03:13      
8. Make It So (Parody of Let It Go, by Def Leppard) 04:40             
9. I'm Crying Out (Parody of I Love It Loud, by KISS) 03:29             
10. Welcome to the Feast (Parody of Number of the Beast, by Iron Maiden) 04:53
(Featuring Dramatic reading of Revelation 19:6-7 by Steve Maxwell. And vocals by Norm “Ski” Kiersznowski)

FULL ALBUM VIDEO
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Glad to hear that, Brad. God is good!
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Thanks brother!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 3:03 pm

Wow glad to hear you and your family were unscathed.  Very scary to live through that.

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Really good to hear you're safe.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 11:07 pm

Glad to hear you're safe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 am

Glad you are safe Brad. Thanks for checking in we hoped you were OK. I lived in Cookeville from 95-97. We had a similar experience in Oct 2018 with Hurricane Michael. The intensity of the storm lasted 4 or 5 hours. Luckily it was a fast moving storm and in the middle of the day.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 9:59 am

Glad that hear that you and your family are safe, my friend. Definitely still praying for all y'all.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 10:05 am

I am glad to hear that you are well after the storms.  I am even more thankful that the forecast for last night was blown out of proportion and there were no strong storms overnight.  Did it even rain?  We didn't get much here, and the tv stations locally had been pushing the "tornado watch" all day long.  By bed time, there was no more mention of it.  They sounded the alarm too soon this time whereas they sounded it too late or not at all for the big storm last week.

My church didn't get touched by last week's tornado despite there being lots of damage in Hermitage, TN.  There is a Methodist church nearby that was destroyed as were many houses, apartment complexes, businesses, etc.  The Nashville news stations only want to focus on one little area of Germantown--a tiny section of the downtown area.  They don't want to focus on the suffering of others in the area.  With the way they mishandled the storms last week and the way they are stirring people to a frenzy over COVID-19, I have lost all respect and what little trust I had for our news media.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)   Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad UPDATE -- Tornados and New Album :-)
Page 1 of 1