Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.

Go down 
+7
mudpuppy
Staybrite
Black Rider
alldatndensum
My Awesome Timothy
Xid
rockerVu2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 12:50 pm

Tell us what are the best new CDs or downloads you have bought this year.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 8:22 pm

Lovewar - Lovewar
Darkhorse Hero - Darkhorse Hero
Evans & Stokes - Children of God
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
My Awesome Timothy

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 3:58 am

For me my favourite release of 2019 is the new THE WORLD WILL BURN album. It’s magnificent!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 7:44 am

My Awesome Timothy wrote:
For me my favourite release of 2019 is the new THE WORLD WILL BURN album. It’s magnificent!!!

For me, that was a little bit of a let down.  There are a lot of softer songs on there that made the album just not seem to fit together well for me. It's done well, but it isn't as good as the first two in my opinion.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 am

I only have a couple physical album, been too tight a budget to spend money on albums. Demon Hunter's album, Peace, might be number one. Others I've listened to that would get nods are Micheal Sweet, Signum Regis and Neal Morse.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 10:47 am

It might be too soon for me to pick....not sure if the new Saint album will be out this December or not.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 7:45 am

Staybrite wrote:
It might be too soon for me to pick....not sure if the new Saint album will be out this December or not.

I was hoping that the new Saint AND Rose albums would be out.  Alas, I don't believe that Rose will be done for months, and Saint is saying January right now as they just did their mastering.  Then, the CDs have to go to manufacturing.  So, I think their guess of January will be correct.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 10:08 am

I wish bands wouldn't say something will be out until they're sure, it's petty but it bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 12:30 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I was hoping that the new Saint AND Rose albums would be out.  Alas, I don't believe that Rose will be done for months, and Saint is saying January right now as they just did their mastering.  Then, the CDs have to go to manufacturing.  So, I think their guess of January will be correct.

Black Rider wrote:
I wish bands wouldn't say something will be out until they're sure, it's petty but it bugs me.

I think Randy Rose might have set a new record for album delay.....but he had quite a few problems during this recording process.  I've kind of taken a "wait and see" attitude with these kickstarter and preorder albums.  Pretty much all of these musicians have day jobs, and families...so I try to cut them a little slack.  I don't thinks it's horrible for a band to be a few months late....but half a year or more does seem a bit excessive.

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 6:33 pm

I expect it but why even say anything until your sure? Meh, first world problems.
Back to top Go down
mudpuppy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 4:18 pm

I can't disagree with you guys.  As an artist (The World Will Burn) we sometimes get a little ahead of ourselves.  We have learned not to even announce the album until we know it is almost complete.  From presale to shipping should be no more than 3 months or so.  At least that is what we do.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 7:57 pm

I respect that.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 3:25 am

It's the same situation with Trytan's Blood of Kings.  It was originally announced for December this year, and has been moved back to possibly summer '20.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Well seeing as how we probably won't see a release from Saint this year I will put in a top 5...

1. Evans & Stokes - Children of God (fantastic ablum!)
2. Michael Sweet - Ten (not quite as good as One Sided War...IMHO.... but still really good)
3. Lordchain - Civil War (another fantastic album from Kelly & Co.)
4. Fear Not - For the Wounded Heart (I hope this line-up does a full-length)
5. Diviner - Realms of Time (wish this had more hooks, but still and enjoyable listen)

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:11 am

My favorite CDs for 2019 are.

Lordchain - Civil War
Narnia - From Darkness To Light
Zion - Thunder From The Mountain
Lovewar - ST
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 1:31 pm

95%
Narnia - From Darkness To Light
Neal Morse - Jesus Christ - The Exorcist

90%
The Neal Morse Band - The Great Adventure
Michael Sweet - Ten
Lovewar - Lovewar
Evans & Stokes - Children Of God
The World Will Burn - Nothing's As Real As It Seems
No Other God - Take It By Storm
S91 - Along The Sacred Path

85%
Darkhorse Hero - Darkhorse Hero (review forthcoming)
Angelica - Without Words
Darkwater - Human
Pastor Brad - One Holy Night
True Strength - Sanguinary Vivification
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Diviner, Disciple and Skillet are my favourites at present.  But I'm still waiting to hear Saint, The World Will Burn, and if I can find a physical CD on amazon, Darkhorse Hero.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 7:13 pm

I don't think Darkhorse Hero is on Amazon.  You can get a CD here:

https://darkhorsehero.square.site/product/darkhorse-hero-cd/1?cs=true
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 11:05 pm

My top three are:

Epta Astera - Feste Burg
Vials Of Wrath - Dark Winter Memories
Sawol - Past The Gate

Other favorites in alphabetical order:

The Arbiter - Water From The River Of Life
Death Therapy - Voices
Irgalom - Mediate I
Irgalom - Mediate II
Ritual Servant - Metallum Evangelii
Sardis - Viral (it's only an EP but it's really good)
Signum Regis - The Seal Of A New World
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 9:02 am

I need to check out that Sardis, keeps slipping my mind.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 am

I highly recommend!  Here are a couple songs of theirs:

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.   Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:51 pm

1.  Michael Sweet - Ten
2.  Lordchain - Civil War
3.  Lovewar - Lovewar
4.  Disciple - Love Letter Kill Shot
5.  Pontus J. Back - Rock Force One
6.  Skillet - Invincible
7.  Diviner - Reels Of Time
8.  Seventh Day Slumber - Closer To Chaos
9. Whiteray - The Collected Works

I know Narnia released a new one this year, but I just didn't care for it.  This list would look quite different if I had listed the new Saint, Lordchain, and John Schlitt projects.  While I have the downloads and CDs for most, they all three are technically 2020 releases.  So, it looks as though 2020 will have some tough contenders for the top spots as I am loving those three albums.

Back to top Go down

Your favorite CDs or downloads for 2019.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: