Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) Empty
PostSubject: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 1:03 pm

I recently got a copy of Részletkérdés' only (so far as I'm aware) album and have been really enjoying it a ton.  They play progressive metal/rock that's pretty upbeat and melodic.  Lyrics are overtly Christian though all in Hungarian (so Alldat, you can just skip over this thread Wink ).

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:58 pm

I'd classify this more as a hard rock just based on this song. It's not bad. I like it  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Yeah they're a little hard to pin down for me because each song is pretty different in terms of heaviness.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 8:07 am

I wish they'd do an English version.  I like their sound but find the foreign language lyrics to be highly detracting.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 pm

kerrick wrote:
Lyrics are overtly Christian though all in Hungarian (so Alldat, you can just skip over this thread Wink ).

alldatndensum wrote:
I wish they'd do an English version.  I like their sound but find the foreign language lyrics to be highly detracting.

LOL Alldat you're too predictable!   Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)   Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Részletkérdés (Hungarian prog metal/rock)
Page 1 of 1