Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Rose Working On New Album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Randy Rose Working On New Album Empty
PostSubject: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 am

I was a kickstarter supporter for Randy's last album "Songs For the Ritually Abused".
Well it looks like he is down for recording another Rose album.  Here is a message he sent via kickstarter.

Randy Rose via e-mail wrote:
Hi guys first of all I wanted to thank you so much for all the support - we couldn't have done this without you - I have been deep in the setup of Rose Studios and have some wonderful stuff to share - The new Rose Record campaign will be starting very soon, I secured a really cool Vintage Auditronics 501 recording console, the sound is amazing super fat and punchy, this is a big deal to me opening up our tracking capabilities - I'm going to have some pledge levels that will include some never released material of early Rose - I'm probably going to offer it as a download, so it will be cool for super fans to get into the mind of are earliest Rose Demos - I will need your help to spread the word, create a lot of noise, and buzz about whats going to happen very very soon!
Thanks
Randy Rose

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 am

I would definitely support another Rose album?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I would definitely support another Rose album?

Are you sure?  (don't think you meant the question mark).  lol!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Am I sure.  Are you sure!  Everyone is sure?

Randy Rose Working On New Album 48b38b6447ce98750094c6a7e7f855a4

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:09 pm

And, now for something completely different!

For the record, I am sure that I would support another Rose project despite him going over so much on his last pledge campaign.  While I did not do the MATW album crowdfunding due to it being their more keyboard laden sound, I understand that Randy corrected any mistakes with that campaign that he made in the first.  So, I feel like that this will be delivered on time.  I've loved all the Randy Rose/Rose albums save for "Crazy Little World".  I wish I hadn't gotten rid of the two Mothership albums I once had, now.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:26 pm

I'll definitely be supporting this new Rose release.  And I really like the latest MATW album.  I think they were planning on basically going back to all of the styles that they went through so the next one shouldn't be New Wave stylistically.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:48 pm

A new Randy Rose album is vet gaaf.
But if I'll support the kickstarter campain is an other story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Rose Working On New Album   Randy Rose Working On New Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Rose Working On New Album
Page 1 of 1