Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Room 3.0

Go down 
+7
rockerVu2
Staybrite
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Fundy
Xid
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Oh yes, very !  Only issue I have is the print is too small for my failing eyes  Laughing Otherwise VERY worth having - well put together
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 am

Nice Bro!

It reminds me of my favorite used music store in Lexington, which might explain why looking at it brings the smell of weed to my olfactory memory.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Whaaa?! They smoked weed IN the record store???????
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 am

Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 Bb31-t10
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Looks like Canada on July 1st, when they legalize marijuana here… Evil or Very MadTwisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:49 am

Driven wrote:
Looks like Canada on July 1st, when they legalize marijuana here… Evil or Very MadTwisted Evil

I'm 100% for the legalization... but for MEDICAL USE ONLY. It's a medication ! As one prescribed medical cannabis for well over 2 years now, I can tell you it's pain relieving properties are unmatched. But to allow it use as recreational is a dangerous move. While mary jane is harmless, cannot be overdosed, and is the safest high a person can get - idiots using it for fun will inevitably jump behind the wheel of a 2 ton speeding hammer, and, as I know from medical use, you do NOT maintain any reaction time whatsoever. I personally believe it should be controlled and dispensed legally to licensed patients who actually have a condition that warrants it's use. I realize that would mean Big Pharma getting their greedy hands in the pot (no pun intended), but it's also the safest thing to do. But then, this is all just my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 am

...not to mention the dangers of it becoming a springboard for harder drugs. I agree 100% G/F. Licensed medical use only.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:57 pm

It will be interesting to watch the legalization, for sure. Hopefully not too much stupid happens. I agree completely with medical purposes though, it is a plant that God made for us to use wisely.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 10:38 pm

I think all drugs should just be legal. People use anyway. Tax and regulate it and quit using taxpayer dollars to put people in prison. 

I know this isn’t a popular opinion but I have a lot of those.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:05 am

I am all for medical marijuana.  As far as recreational, just what we need is even more people stoned without control of all their faculties.

As for legalizing drugs, I am fine with keeping it just the way it is.  People can't handle drugs at all.  Just what we need to do make it even easier for people to ruin their own lives through addiction or take other people's lives because they were high and tried to drive or went all rage monster because they were freaked out on something and kill someone.  I'm fine with jailing them.  I just feel that we need to go back to the old chain gang system and get some free labor out of inmates so they can earn their keep.  Every day you work is one day off your sentence.  You run, and your sentence doubles.

My local county jail uses a system like this without it being a true chain gang.  They do an inmate garden.  All the food grown is used at the jail.  Of course, with it being county lock up, you don't get any hard time criminals.  Their longest offenders are usually DUI violations where someone is in for 11 months 29 days.  However, they have a deal where the inmates can work in the garden and get time off their sentence.  They have the "run and the sentence doubles" in the agreement and the guys will take the deal.  They want the time off and they want some sunshine.  People might call it inhumane, but I think it is a great program.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:28 pm

I agree
I agree 100% on all accounts
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am all for medical marijuana.  As far as recreational, just what we need is even more people stoned without control of all their faculties.

As for legalizing drugs, I am fine with keeping it just the way it is.  People can't handle drugs at all.  Just what we need to do make it even easier for people to ruin their own lives through addiction or take other people's lives because they were high and tried to drive or went all rage monster because they were freaked out on something and kill someone.  I'm fine with jailing them.  I just feel that we need to go back to the old chain gang system and get some free labor out of inmates so they can earn their keep.  Every day you work is one day off your sentence.  You run, and your sentence doubles.

My local county jail uses a system like this without it being a true chain gang.  They do an inmate garden.  All the food grown is used at the jail.  Of course, with it being county lock up, you don't get any hard time criminals.  Their longest offenders are usually DUI violations where someone is in for 11 months 29 days.  However, they have a deal where the inmates can work in the garden and get time off their sentence.  They have the "run and the sentence doubles" in the agreement and the guys will take the deal.  They want the time off and they want some sunshine.  People might call it inhumane, but I think it is a great program.
I used to think this way but after knowing two different people who died from an overdose, I think legalization is he way. 

In Colorado, sales spiked when weed was legalized but it’s mostly leveled off (from what I’ve seen). The fact is if you legalize cocaine, heroin, whatever, people won’t suddenly say “Finally! It’s legal! I can do it now!”  People use whether it’s legal or not. 

I find it interesting that so many people who oppose drug legalization are also opposed to gun control laws - usually for the reason I mentioned (“Criminals won’t stop using guns just because they’re illegal.” just like people won’t start using just because drugs are.)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 am

Without getting into a monster debate on this, I will just say that I vehemently disagree.  I won't say more because I feel that will lead to a circular discussion.  I don't think that will be good for the board, so I will step out.

But, Jim's music room is still WAY cooler than mine.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Without getting into a monster debate on this, I will just say that I vehemently disagree.  I won't say more because I feel that will lead to a circular discussion.  I don't think that will be good for the board, so I will step out.

But, Jim's music room is still WAY cooler than mine.
I think we can agree on both of those things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Room 3.0   Music Room 3.0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Room 3.0
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2