Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAVORITES FOR 2017

Go down 
+8
Dynamis
ishmael81
Alan TWWB
rockerVu2
Fundy
Staybrite
kerrick
alldatndensum
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

FAVORITES FOR 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAVORITES FOR 2017   FAVORITES FOR 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Alan TWWB wrote:
Difficult question, I am like a lot of you guys it turns out I didn't buy much Christian music in 2017 when I look back on it.  I don't think too much was released, other than a lot of re-releases, which I don't get too excited about.
I will say that the CD I got that I can't stop listening to is "To Be Everywhere is to be Nowhere" by Thrice.  It may have actually come out in 2016 but I didn't find it until the summer.  I haven't seen many postings about it so maybe I am a year late or no one else is listening to it.  
I really liked Fozzy's new album but although I hear Jericho is a Christian, I don't think they qualify.

If you go to this link and scroll down you can see that Angelic Warlord kept track of many of the Christian Hard Rock/Metal releases for 2017.  A bunch of them are reissues.  (also you won't find many modern rock and probably no Hardcore/Extreme metal bands on this list).

http://www.angelicwarlord.com/release%20dates/releasedates.html

FAVORITES FOR 2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2