Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sadness - By Evans and Stokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

Sadness - By Evans and Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Sadness - By Evans and Stokes   Sadness - By Evans and Stokes I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey gang,

Well this one does not sound like the others I've posted here, but it will be part of the same concept album. This one doesn't follow a traditional song structure. It's more of a sad little tune that bridges between two other very heavy songs.

And as I mentioned in other posts, our album will be about a sinner nearing the end of her life, afraid she will not get into Heaven. This song and the two others that come before and after it deal with personal demons and how you sometimes feel like you can't escape them.

As always...thanks for listening!

Visit www.evansandstokes.com for more details.

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sadness - By Evans and Stokes   Sadness - By Evans and Stokes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 pm

I am totally digging this!  The song shows additional dimension to both your music and Jenny's vocals.  Really looking forward to hearing it within the context of the entire album.

On a side note your collaboration reminds me a little of the one between Keith Hafner and Redd Sonia (not exactly the music...as theirs was different musically, but just the fact that you are both collaborating digitally yet are still making something cohesive sounding).

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Sadness - By Evans and Stokes   Sadness - By Evans and Stokes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks Staybrite! I haven't posted in a while. We have been tending to some personal stuff and working on more music. I was wondering how this one would go over. There are actually two more slated for the album that are similar to this in that they are softer, all acoustic songs sandwiched between metal tunes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sadness - By Evans and Stokes   Sadness - By Evans and Stokes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:57 pm

Breaking up the metal songs with slower/softer/acoustic type stuff is never a bad idea (unless you are a Thrash/Black Metal/Death Metal band).  And don't feel you need to apologize for not wasting a bunch of time here.  Family should always be a priority over this place.

PostSubject: Re: Sadness - By Evans and Stokes   Sadness - By Evans and Stokes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadness - By Evans and Stokes
Page 1 of 1