Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kutless news.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 am

Kutless announced a new album.

Quote :
We have started the writing process for our next Kutless record! We are excited to see where the Lord leads us as we begin writing for this record. Please pray for us while we write new music, that God will use these new songs to share His love with the world. "A lot of the new music is inspired by our earlier records, kinda a throwback to songs off of Sea of Faces and Hearts of the Innocent," says James.

The "Sea Of Faces" is still my favorite Kutless album.

Jom Micah has released a solo album.

Quote :

Jon Micah released his solo record, Faith & Family on Feb, 24, 2015! This record has been in the making for a long time and Jon Micah is excited to share this with all of you. Faith & Family is a collection of songs that Jon Micah has written over the last decade and a half. The album features both worship songs and love songs. Fans of Kutless’s Christ-centered worship songs will particularly enjoy Faith & Family.

You can purchase "Faith & Family" on Amazon and on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

I hope that Kutless will come back as a rock project and that Jon Micah Sumrall will keep the more worshippy stuff of his solo projects.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm

I am so done with this band.  Not even sure I want to waste 45 minutes streaming a new album from them just to be disappointed.....but I probably will anyway.  Laughing

rockerVu2

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Let me try it one more time.
Listening to the new album of Kutless.
I hope this new album rocks more than the previous albums.
Back to top Go down
els6789

els6789

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-04-13

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:49 pm

I have to agree, I'm very tired of this band.  Hopefully this is a good rock album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:00 am

IF it isn't a rock album, I don't think that they will make it much longer.  Their fan base is mostly alienated except for those that only hear the slow songs on CCM radio.  I won't buy another wimped out worship disc from them without them bringing the rock back.  I just don't care for their new flowery sound that much.  Its okay, but it just brought nothing new.  It sounded like every other Passion clone.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 am

I hope Kutless decided to rock 'n roll.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:38 am

Welcome back els7989, we are glad to see you back on CHM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kutless news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutless news.   Kutless news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kutless news.
Page 1 of 1