Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it worth the 2 bucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Is it worth the 2 bucks Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth the 2 bucks   Is it worth the 2 bucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 pm

I was in my local 1/2 price bookstore today and for a whopping $2 they had a cd of Dale Thompson and the Kentucky Cadillacs. I have never heard anything off the album but really enjoy Dale's singing. I had it in my hands but put it away at the last momemt. Anyone have this album and if so is it worth getting? What is the sound of the album. I know it's not like Bride and have a feeling it is more bluegrass oriented. On the flipside I did pick up Paul Alan's (ex-Nouveaux) cd still in the shrink rap for $2.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Is it worth the 2 bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it worth the 2 bucks   Is it worth the 2 bucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:55 pm

Save your cash. It is a blues album, but it is more acoustic (Delta) blues than anything. If you're really a hardcore Dale Thompson fan, it could be cool. But, if you think you'd prefer to hear him rockin' out, then I'd pass on this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Is it worth the 2 bucks
Page 1 of 1