Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artsy Fartsy

Go down 
+14
Fundy
metaldude
BearDad
Through The Dark Radio
messiaen77
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Driven
rockerVu2
kerrick
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Submit YOUR artistic creations here   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Nope, talent is not a prerequisite ! 
This is a thread JUST for fun. 
Do you draw ? Doodle ? weld metals ? Sculpt in one way or another ? Arrange flowers ? Landscape ? Photoshop ? Carpentry or wood carving ? Paint ? Stick figures ? Do you draw mustaches on pictures of people in magazines ??? ANYTHING GOES HERE (within good taste of course)... LET'S SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED !

Well, what are you waiting for ?? Scan it, snap a photo with your cell phone, do whatever you have to to get a picture of your works of art here...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Cool idea! I have a couple of half-way decent sketches I did when I was younger. I will try to get them scanned and post a few.

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 pm

cheers  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Keep in mind that not all of them are stuff that I took lots of time with. Some of my art is brain vomit, too. Smile

Main character from a story I wrote
Artsy Fartsy Alex11

I drew a bacteriophage on the back of a paper with the assignments we would have in math class. Very Happy
Artsy Fartsy Bacter10

I drew this for Kerrick
Artsy Fartsy Bb10

I drew this for Kerrick
Artsy Fartsy Bbd10

Artsy Fartsy Come_a10

Artsy Fartsy Come_a11

Artsy Fartsy D-guy12

I made this on one of my friend's laptop.
Artsy Fartsy Good10

Artsy Fartsy Happyd10

J
Artsy Fartsy J10

J
Artsy Fartsy Jd2b10

I think I drew this one on a laptop
Artsy Fartsy Weird_10

I drew this for Kerrick for his birthday
Artsy Fartsy Deddie10

I made this for Kerrick's birthday, too
Artsy Fartsy D-eddi10

Last, but not least
Artsy Fartsy K-trve11
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:47 am

I haven't done much of anything artistic like this.  The only thing I have is a painting that I did at The Art Mill.  It's one of those paint places that have the pre drawn pics on a canvass and you pay a fee to come in to paint it with whatever colors you choose.  I took my wife there for Valentines Day last year.  This pic now hangs in my studio:

Artsy Fartsy 421801_10150623868663469_851772580_n

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:48 am

I am planning on doing one with the USS Enterprise from Star Trek on it.  To do this one, I have a picture from the internet picked out.  I am going to shoot it onto a canvass with my computer and projector.  I can trace it from there and then paint it to suit me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Nice ! Very cool submissions ! xenonlion your art and computer art is excellent ! You have a consistent style which is very cool - lots of students have trouble developing a pattern that is theirs exclusively. You have that talent. Very cool indeed.

I have tons of works I could submit here, but think it would be funny to submit just my silly works and some music related ones like alldat has there.

I'll start with one of my old bosses "Anil" who use to have a toupe that was never on quite straight... I could never bring myself to show this drawing to him - haha

Artsy Fartsy Badhai10
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:44 pm

I used to like drawing stuff in MS Paint a lot.  Here are a couple I did in high school and college.

This was my first.  It's not as good as my other stuff but I really like it a lot.  There's just something "classic" about it I guess haha.

Artsy Fartsy Jack_b10

And this one I did for my friend in the Air Force.  He was in the Academy at the time and his squadron was The Animalistic Skyraiders.  He said he has no idea what an Animalistic Skyraider is, but could I draw a picture for him so he could paint a mural of it at the Academy.

Artsy Fartsy Animal10

Here's how it turned out:

Artsy Fartsy Sany0410
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:47 pm

I've got more, but my "masterpiece" is probably not appropriate for this board.   Twisted Evil   PM or facebook me and I can email it to you.  Basically, a friend in the Marines was feeling down and asked if I could draw him a picture of some Marines in a bar-fight killing hippies.  Well... let's just say things got a bit out of hand hahahaha...  So it's cartoony but pretty violent.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Nice work man ! I PMd ya, I'd like to see your masterpiece  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:08 pm

When I was 16 I felt pretty torn up that my FAV BASS masters died in a tragic bus accident. I wanted to create a memorial picture. Did a freehand drawing, then using ink and watered down ink for varying shades, I came up with this:

Artsy Fartsy Cliff10
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Whoah that Cliff Burton one is spectacular!  Very cool.  Gosh, how tragic that was.

(and email sent with said "masterpiece" haha)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Yeh, bummed me out. Shortly after they released "Cliff 'em all", I began to lose respect for the boys in Metallica. I felt it was in BAD taste to release a "tribute" to Cliff by replacing the word "KILL" with "Cliff"... probably just over sensitive on the issue, but I thought it was in bad taste.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

I drew this to express confusion I was having about something.
Artsy Fartsy Conf10

I dunno. I was doing whatever (it's kinda like a non-gruesome version of a Carcass album)
Artsy Fartsy Mind10

Artsy Fartsy Mu10

I call this "My Little Pony if it went through my brain." I like it.
Artsy Fartsy Pony10

Artsy Fartsy Robot_10

I was so proud of myself when I finished this. It's of a character I made. He's from Poland. His name is Sławomir.
Artsy Fartsy Saawom10

I like drawing stuff with stitches from time to time.
Artsy Fartsy Sqd10

This is an ad I made for my alien and he's wearing his trademark potato sack
Artsy Fartsy Caleba10

I made this when I was sad one time I guess
Artsy Fartsy Sad10

Artsy Fartsy Sunfac10
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Lion-Girl wrote:
Artsy Fartsy Jd2b10

I really like this one!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Some of you can draw very well.
I don't have the gift of making good drawings.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Doesn't matter if you can draw good or not, this thread is about artistic creations - Vonnie, you have a gift with flower arrangements, not everyone has that. Each of us have different talents that we can share on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I worked with this guy who moonlighted in a band ("mariachi" ?).
Back in his earlier days, he ended up fooling around with some gal which upset his girl he was with at the time. She took 3 of his professionally shot band pictures and tore them up. That's all I know of the "reason" his irreplaceable photos were shredded by this disgruntled lady.
He hung on to the "pieces" and several years later when he found out that I do photo restoration, he had me fix them.
Here are the steps I took:

1. I used tape on the back side to carefully reassemble the photo
Artsy Fartsy Torn10
I scanned in the taped image and imported it into my PaintShop Pro Program and began to work, pixel by pixel......
Artsy Fartsy Tapedl10

until the photo was clean of all imperfections (however, I couldn't fix those AWFUL silk shirts  Laughing  ):

Artsy Fartsy Afterl10
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Hey XenonLion, your bacteriophage looks a lot like T4 (IIRC from last year's biology class). Razz

I might have a few drawings to post. Later…
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:22 pm

In the spirit of the macabre, here's one of the few artworks I actually hung onto - the project was to incorporate some kind of musical theme into a halloween style picture... this is what Jim comes up with:

Artsy Fartsy Steelg10

If you look close enough, you can see 2 faces hidden in his arm
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
In the spirit of the macabre, here's one of the few artworks I actually hung onto - the project was to incorporate some kind of musical theme into a halloween style picture... this is what Jim comes up with:

Artsy Fartsy Steelg10

If you look close enough, you can see 2 faces hidden in his arm

Dude that is amazing!  I really like the spider and scorpion too; nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Thanks. The only unrealistic thing is the broken string. If a string was cut like that, it would twang back so fast, you wouldn't even see it.. but I still thought it looked cool  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 pm

The Silver Cord Is Severed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Laughing 

This is for Kerrick, in case he hasn't seen it yet. The last "real" piece of art I did (did this one for my wife):

Artsy Fartsy Lionlg10
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 pm

WHOAH.  Dude that is just impressive!  Holy dang.  Did you add any color to the scratchboard or are you just THAT good?  It looks like there are more than just two colors.  Dang that's spectacular though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artsy Fartsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artsy Fartsy   Artsy Fartsy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artsy Fartsy
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: