Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rez Band SAINT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Bros and Sis's

Does anyone here have Rez Bands "Between Heaven and Hell" or SAINT's "Times End" . I shouldve do you have any spares that you could sell me cheap. Im on disability and so is my wife we both have chronic pain illnesses. We were faced with 2 huge financial setbacks this month and I just cannot afford to pay retail for them. If anyone can help me out pm me if you need to or email me at richrkjr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 pm

If you are facing two huge financial setbacks this month, then perhaps you should hold off on buying these altogether.  That would be the responsible thing to do.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 pm

I thought maybe I could get a break from someone on here that had them. I am a responsible person. The lack of replies tells me. I will have to wait on them no big deal. It is afterall just music.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Sorry, Bud, but I only have Rez' BHAH on vinyl and Saint's TE as a set (4 albums on 2 CDs). Even if I had them on separate CDs, I am a huge Rez fan (and often kick myself for not ordering the CD), and TE is probably my favorite Saint album after Warriors. So parting with them would not be something I'd be inclined to do.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm

I only have Between Heaven 'N Hell on cassette.  Unfortunately, I sold my Time's End CD about 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

Rez Band SAINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Band SAINT   Rez Band SAINT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rez Band SAINT
Page 1 of 1