Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....

Go down 
+8
Fundy
kerrick
alldatndensum
Driven
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....   Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:23 am

Being new here, I don't know much about the musical tastes here. The new Teramaze is an excellent album (I'll admit being biased,  I'm a huge fan). I would also say don't dismiss the Demon Hunter without a listen. It's their most melodic album to date. We also have a new album from Veni Domine later this month and one from Pylon coming soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....   Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:47 am

The new Pylon is really good.  It's kinda like a cross between Pylon and Nomad Son.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....   Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Can't wait to get the new Pylon !!

And I agree on the new Demon Hunter... VERY excellent album - they just seem to keep maturing with each release. I'm not a huge fan as it's not my fav style of metal, BUT I am still a fan nonetheless.
Just like POD, love some songs, and have several albums, and though I'm a fan, I'm not a huge fan.

My leanings will always be towards 80s genres of metal and hardcore and punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....   Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'm Just Woefully Behind But....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: